For Adeliabowers

A/N- You know how in Age of Ultron Wanda makes Tony have a vision, well you nightmare is like that and instead of the weird fish/whale thinks that fly and try and kill you, they would be Hollows. Btw it might be a bite graphical for people who dearly love MPHFPC. I couldn't bear to read it over again.

*****

No.

Everywhere around me, everything dead.

Miss Peregrine shot to death. Emma had deep cuts in her skin. Millard, covered in blood and nothing else. Hugh was dead with many bees pulled apart around him. And of course Victor, just hanging there, with a rope around his neck. I could not bear it any longer. I knelt down and sobbed. There was nothing I could do about it.

"Y/N." Someone said . "Y/N!! Wake up!"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, then stared sobbing but in real life. "VICTOR!"

"Ssshhhh, hey, hey, Y/N it's alright, nothings gonna hurt you or me or anyone else. It's okay." Victor said rocking me.

He sat on my bed holding me in his arms.

"Are you alright?" Victor whispered to me.

"I don't know." I said shakily, "I guess."

"You wonna tell me about it?"

I sighed. "Alright."

"Okay go for it." Victor said pulling me into a bigger embrace.

"Well, it wasn't pretty. Everyone was dead on a pile masonry and old buildings. I'm not Horace, but it felt so real."

"What do mean everyone?" He asked.

"Everyone, Victor. You, Bronwyn, Enoch, Jake, Fiona, Olive, Claire, even the Bone brothers, Melina, and Sam. Everyone I have come to know."

"Oh."

I started to cry again.

"It's okay sweet-pea. That won't happen." He said lovingly.

Then he wiped one of my tears away.

"It's going to be alright."

Then he leaned towards my face. He was going to kiss me, I think. And he did. He always kissed my top lip. He always does the funniest things. He really knows how to cheer people up when their down.

"Hey Victor?" I said.

"yeah?"

"I am a bit tired."

"That's what we're in bed for isn't?" He joked.

"Is it. I didn't notice." I joked back.

Victor chuckled. He grabbed my waist to pull me over him and place my head on his chest.

"Good night sweet-pea."

"Good night, Hulk."

"What' a Hulk?" he asked.

"A strong guy."

"Oh, cool."

And then we feel asleep, peacefully and nightmare free, in each other's embrace.

*****

There you go Adelia, hope you enjoyed.

- Gabrielle.

P.s, go check out my other book I made. :)