For MowMow27_Batman

"Please don't dib-a-dob Mill," pleaded Emma, "We need to do this."

"Alright, fine, fine, but what are you going to do for me?" Millard asked.

"Buy you books?" I said.

"I have plenty." He said.

"Since when do you have enough books?" Enoch said.

"A new journal?" Jacob said.

"I could get one any time."

"How about a new book shelf, I'll build it myself." Bronwyn offered.

A sleeve raised from his button-up shirt, I think he was scratching his chin; thinking.

"I do need another; my floor is covered in books."

Everyone was happy now.

Once Millard had left the room, the rest of us were standing there thinking of how we were going to do this. Just Jacob, Emma, Bronwyn, Enoch and I.

"Yep, I'm gonna talk to that old man." Enoch said.

"His name was Martin, Enoch." Jacob corrected him.

"Whatever." He scoffed. "Darling, I need you stay here, there's danger out there."

"No, I'm coming, I can help you." I demanded, "You know what I can do."

"I don't care." He said. "You could get hurt."

"But I won't."

"How do you know that?"

I sighed.

"Look Y/N, I would die inside if anything bad happened to you. I love you too much."

I blushed, but was still unhappy. I really wanted to go and do something useful for once.

I huffed and walked out of the room.

***** Night time.

I heard the four of them climb onto the roof, so I went to Olive's room, where she and Fiona helped them escape. One by one, Olive helped them safely to the ground, while Fee and I held the rope tight.

Enoch was last on the ground. I reeled the rope in so Enoch and Olive were just outside the window.

"Buy Enoch, be safe." I said.

"Will do."

Our forehead were touching and we kissed.

"I'm serious."

"I know."

Then Olive set him on the ground and they went running into the dark night, never to be seen again, just kidding. They came back scared shitless and lucky to be alive.

They're stupid but I love them especially Enoch.

*****

Hope you liked it.         ^^;