Chapter 2

No I will not submit!

I crouch low a growl right back at my mate, thoughts are racing through my mind as I try and think of an escape plan, the black wolf comes right up to me, he was massive, the tops of my ears just reached his shoulder blades. 

I growled again flattening my ears and barring my teeth. He did not like that! Neither did the other two wolves, they didn't like the disrespect I was showing and growled at me too. They came around behind me so that I was trapped between the three of them, they then all shifted and changed into the basket ball shorts, they had brought with them, my mate stood before me. 

He was absolutely gorgeous, he was very tall, broad shouldered and muscular, I think I could have stared at his six pack all day. He had strong jaw and high cheekbones, but his eyes were dark green orbs with a little fleck of gold, with dark black hair tumbling down slightly over his eyes. 

"Shift" he growled down at me, I whimpered not wanting to appear completely naked in front of three strangers, even if one of them was mate! 

"I said shift" he ordered again, seeing as I didn't want to die! I thought sarcastically, I unwillingly shifted, and curled up using my knees and my long red curls to hide myself as much as possible. I looked up my cheeks tinged with red embarrassment as I stared up at the three men, the other two wouldn't stop staring at my body which made my mate growl angrily and possessively. They looked away nervously and I looked down at the ground again. 

"What is your name rogue?" I glared at him and growled out "I am not a rogue" 

"Then why are you trespassing on my territory and not with your own pack"

"I- I went for a run after having a um... bad night but it didn't help so I shifted and didn't stop running and kinda... um got lost" I finished slightly sheepishly.

"I see" he said in a disbelieving tone. 

"I've heard better lies from other rogues, we should just kill her now Alpha and be done with it." Said one of the men behind me, a growl came deep from me mate and his eyes darkened, "Are you suggesting that we kill my own mate Parker? because if you are, I can tell you now that it won't end well" 

The one called Parker paled, "I'm sorry Alpha I- I didn't know the rogue was your mate." 

I was getting very irritated and insulted at them calling me a rogue, "For the last time I am not a rogue! I am part of the white wood pack! call up Alpha Alexander and he'll confirm it! I just got lost ok, and I'm sorry for trespassing I really didn't mean to just let me go!" 

My mate looked at me with a hard stare, sending shivers down my spine, I looked back at him defiantly before remembering  I was still naked, I blushed and ducked my head. 

"um can I have some clothes please" I said in a quite voice, nobody said anything, oh great what a bunch of perverts!

But then I felt something being pushed down over my head, I looked up and saw my mate's face inches from mine, he was pulling a large black t-shirt over my head, which was undoubtedly his as it was covered in his scent.

 I couldn't look away from his eyes, those green orbs were locked on mine.

"Please will you let me go" I asked after breaking myself out of the trance he had placed on me. This was the wrong thing to say, my mate's face hardened at the mention of me going and he replied, "No, you are mine and will come back to the pack house" 

This angered me, gone were the sparks and shivers, I stood up, the t-shirt falling to my mid thigh and my long red curls falling down to my waist as I looked him right in the face and said "You can't keep me! I am my own person, with my own life and my own pack! I am not an object for you to own! And I don't care if your my mate, I don't want a mate!"