Chapter 7

Melody's POV

As soon as his lips touched mine, all my anger and annoyance left me and I wrapped my arms around Greyson's neck and he pulled me closer. After a long heated kiss we pulled back to breath, resting our foreheads against each other, "I'm sorry Melody, I really am." 

"It's ok, I forgive you. I had no idea how Noah felt, he has always been a brother to me and nothing more." 

At the mention of Noah's feelings for me Greyson's face darkened again so he just buried his face in my neck taking deep breaths of my scent, 

"Mine" he growled slightly, 

I smiled and pulled back placing my hands on either side of his face, "Yours, Greyson Benedict and only yours for as long as I live and after." 

He smiled and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "How did I get so lucky to have a mate like you Melody." 

After that day the week ran on smoothly without anymore drama, I was actually getting a slightly bored, as Greyson and Eli would be working, Jane and the other friends I had made in the pack would go off to school, so I was just left to play the piano and play with Caitlin, which I loved doing both, but it did get rather repetitive. 

So on a Sunday evening, it had been a week since I'd woken up and the fight between Greyson and Noah, and Jane and I were in the games room watching 'the Notebook', Caleb joined us halfway through which was a big mistake as we were both crying our eyes out and he was forced to stay and comfort us through the love story. 

Once  we had calmed down and finished the movie, were Caleb gave his mate a quick kiss and ran out before being roped into another film with us, Jane suggested ,"Why not ask Greyson if you can come with us to school tomorrow! I mean you've been up and about for a week now, feeling fine and it would give you something to do!" 

"That's a great idea, I'll go ask him now, your a genius Jane!" 

"I know" she laughed. 

I found Greyson in Eli's room they were playing Fifa on the playstation 4, "Hey baby sis, would love to chat but a little busy thrashing Greyson at the moment!" 

"Ha! you thrashing me! Please! I'm winning here Eli" 

I just rolled my eyes, honestly boys and there toys! 

"Actually I wanted to tell Greyson I'm going to school with Jane tomorrow" 

Neither of them were listening as Greyson had just scored, and Eli was shouting in out rage, "Hey Greyson are you even listening to me!" 

"What? yeah yeah course" he muttered still completely distracted by the game as Eli tried to shove him off the sofa with his foot, 

"OK, then" I said walking in front of the tv and pausing their game, to which they cried out in outrage, "If you were listening Greyson, what did I say!?" 

Eli smirked as Greyson stuttered, "Um you said that er... something about ..." 

"Oh man your in trouble" Eli laughed, Greyson glared at him, and I just rolled my eyes again, "I said that I'm going to school tomorrow with Jane and the others." 

"WHAT! no way, you've only just got better, it wouldn't be safe!" 

I crossed my arms in annoyance, "Greyson, I have recovered completely and have been running around for a week, plus nothing will happen to me at school because its school! and I'll be with Jane and a load of others from out pack, so even if something did happen, which it won't! I would be perfectly fine, and I can defend my self in a fight Greyson."