Chapter 6

Melody's POV

I woke up tucked up in Greyson's chest, his arms wrapped around my waist and my face buried in the crook of his neck. 

How had this happened!? 

I'd gone to sleep on my own as Greyson had still been in the shower, and I don't see how I couldn't have woken up if he had pulled me too him! 

I lent back slightly, Greyson looked so peaceful asleep, there was no stress, worry or anger written across his face. There was a light brush of stubble forming where he needed to shave, and his dark hair was messily rumpled, flopping down slightly across his closed eyelids. 

I was so tempted to reach up and trace his features, he was so unfairly gorgeous, I was slightly shocked at myself for how attractive I found Greyson, I mean obviously I was attracted to him before, but now I felt such I strong pull that even if he did something unforgivable I doubt I could have left him. 

It was that damned mark causing this!

Enhancing my already strong emotions for Greyson, making it impossible for me to even want to leave the room without him. I thought back to how I desperately wanted to go home to my pack, my old life without a mate. Just thinking about a life without Greyson made my wolf whimper and an ache form in my heart. 

Needing to go to the bathroom and not wanting to wake Greyson, I tried and failed to leave his arms, although they were only loosely wrapped around me they would not budge. After at least five minutes of struggling, I heard a deep chuckle and looked up to see Greyson with a sleepy smile and half open eyes. 

"And where do you think your going?" he murmured and leaned forward to place a soft kiss on my shoulder which just made me melt, 

"I need to go to the bathroom Greyson, let go won't you!" 

"Just five more minutes" he pulled me close again and tucked his face into my neck taking a deep breath in of my scent , 

"Greyson let go! I need the bathroom!" 

"fine" he half grumbled half chuckled. 

His grip loosened and I crawled out of the bed, as soon as I had left Greyson's touch I missed it and wanted to throw myself back to him, to stop myself though I rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. 

While brushing my teeth I notice the edge of my mark peaking out from under Greyson's t-shirt, quickly washing out my mouth and drying my hands, I pulled the collar back and saw the mark clear as day at the base of my neck. 

It was just were it meets my collar bone, No longer red, raw or burning I gently traced it with my fingers; it was a silhouette of a wolf built up of a swirling pattern, and was this reddish black colour almost a mix of mine and Greyson's fur. Then at the centre of the pattern was a silvery moon. It was beautiful and sat perfectly in the crook of my neck, there was no trace of the mark which the rogue tried to give me, Greyson had completely removed it and claimed me as his.

I emerged from the bathroom and saw Greyson still in bed, but propped up on the pillows, he looked up and smiled pulling me close to him when I was back in reach, 

"Good morning beautiful" 

"Morning" I smiled up at him, he looked great while sleeping but even better when awake and I could see his deep green eyes looking into my silver ones. 

"Been looking at my handy work have you" he said with a slow smirk, running his fingers across my exposed neck and mark, at his touch ripples of pleasure ran through me and my eyes fluttered close.