Chapter 3

Melody's POV

I crept down the corridor and down the stairs and crept through the hall, not meeting anyone thankfully. I got out to the porch and onto the front steps taking in m surroundings quickly I began to sprint off towards the woods, I turned my head back to make sure no-one could see me running away, but then whilst I wasn't looking I ran slap bang into someones chest, making fall back and land on my butt. 

"Ow! Watch were your-" I began but cut myself off when I saw who it was I had ran into, I covered my mouth with my hand and felt tears prick my eyes 

"Well hey there baby sis! Hope you weren't trying to run away!" He said with a chuckle.

Eli had changed so much, he was now tall, muscled and stubbled, with a tattoo twisting around one bicep, not the small skinny boy I remembered. What hadn't changed was in dark messy brown hair and silver moon eyes, just like mine, apart from the hints of blue he had in his, where mine were just silvery white. 

"E-Eli? Oh my goddess..." 

Then anger filled me and I leapt up and began punching him as hard as I could. 

"You utter utter bastard!You left me! You said you'd come back! You promised you'd come back! But did you? NO! You left a 7 year old girl to fend for herself you bastard! I stumbled around for days until I was found by another pack! The rogues nearly found me again! And you think you can just turn up now!" 

"Hey ow OW! Melody stop! calm down"

I kicked him hard in the back of both knees which made him crumple down in agony. 

"sorry I can't stay and chat but I have to go, very busy day!" I said bitterly and turned round, sprinting off towards the forest and I was about to shift when strong arms wrapped around my waist lifting my up from the ground preventing me from running anywhere. 

From the sparks that irrupted on my skin I knew it was Greyson. 

"Now where do you think your going little mate" he whispered in my ear. 

"Home!" 

This made him growl and grip me tighter "You are home! Now if you've quite finished with your terrible escape plan and beating up my beta! We're going back" 

I struggled against him but it was no use I couldn't get out of his grip. We came back to the pack house were Eli was sitting on the front steps nursing his injuries. 

"You got a mean punch little sis! who taught you that" I was glaring at him still but I replied, cooly "It's natural strength from my Alpha blood, and what Noah has taught me" I heard a growl and I was pull against Greyson's chest in his strong grip again! 

"Who the hell is Noah!" he growled 

"Wouldn't you like to know" I said, this was the wrong thing to say as I turned in his grip and saw his eyes darken.

"Melody" said Eli softly warning me.

"Oh calm down you big idiot! Noah is the the son of Alpha Alexander, the older brother of my best friend and is like a brother to me! A better brother than some I might add" I said glaring at Eli. 

"Good because your-"

"yeah yeah I know yours and only yours! But listen here sunshine" I said pulling out of his grip "keep me here against my will my pack will come looking for me!" 

Greyson smirked at me, "Well guess what, I have explained everything to Alpha Alexander, saying how you stumbled onto our territory and that you're my mate, someones bringing your stuff over this afternoon."