Epilogue

4 years later...

Melody's POV

I slumped next to the loo after another vomit session, oh god I felt like crap. 

The positive pregnancy test lay next to me, after the sight of the positive line, I had the urge to throw up and that lead me to being slumped on the floor. 

Quickly I tucked the test away and washed my hands and face before going to wake the twins from their nap. However, much to my despair the twins hadn't slept at all but were rolling around on the floor together laughing. 

Naps were mine and Greyson's last resort in getting them to calm down, they were literally two living fire balls with everlasting energy. 

"Mummy!" squealed Phoenix and pulled away from Hunter to hug me, 

"You two! I thought I said it was quiet nap time!" 

They both look guiltily at the floor, "We sorry Mummy, but we wasn't sleepy!" said Hunter, 

I laughed at their sad looks, and pulled them both into a big hug, "Oh thats ok, I didn't really think you would sleep anyways" 

They both giggled, and I stroked their heads, Hunter had inherited my red curls, his floppy ringlets however had a brown tint to them making them less red, and Phoenix had received Greyson's black hair and was already very long on her falling past her shoulder blades in long black waves. 

"I'm hungry" complained Hunter, and put on his grumpy face which always made Greyson and I laugh, 

"Come on then let's go find something to eat" 

"Yay!" they both shouted and ran out ahead of me to the stairs. 

I followed them down to the Kitchen where I saw them standing by the door giggling, they saw me and Phoenix whispered, "Look! Auntie Caitlin is glued to Parker!" 

I frowned and opened the door fully to reveal Caitlin and Parker very close their lips almost touching, I gave a loud cough and they both jumped apart. 

Caitlin's cheeks had gone bright pink and Parker was shiftily looking anywhere other than me or Caitlin. 

"Melody!" Said Caitlin nervously "We um didn't see you there!" 

The twins giggled more, 

"Daddy isn't going to be happy" said Hunter a frown forming on his face. 

I sighed "Look I have nothing against you two being together, but Caitlin your only 14, at least make it look like your following Greyson's terms, and Parker I would appreciate it if you would know better." 

Hunter was still frowning, "We should tell daddy, the alpha need to know!" 

I picked up my son and kissed his cheek, "Sweetie we can't tell daddy or Auntie Caitlin and Parker would get in trouble and we don't want that do we?" 

Hunter thought for a second before shaking his head, 

"Good, now come on a thought you were hungry!" 

A grin grew on his sweet little face and he nodded. 

"I want to be carried too Mummy!" Wailed Phoenix from beside me, I bent down to scooped her up too and she giggled putting her small arms around my neck and Hunter.

After giving the twins some small snacks, I took them outside onto the front lawn in the sunshine as it was a lovely day, Jane joined me with her 1 year old girl called Willow, 

"Oh isn't she just the sweetest!" I cooed, "I remember when the twins were her size" 

I turned and watch my two beautiful children rolling around in the grass laughing, their silver scars glinting in the sunlight, I absentmindedly ran a hand over my stomach in a silent prayer that the child now growing inside of me wouldn't have to go through the same ordeal his or her siblings did before their birth.