Chapter 8

*This next chapter contains mature content, just warning you if your a younger reader or are uncomfortable in reading this kind of content*

Melody's POV

Greyson lifted me from the floor and placed me gently back on the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. Then he bent his lips down to mine starting out with a slow but passionate kiss, deepening by the second, I hooked my arms around his neck to pull myself closer to him, hungry for the taste of his lips, Greyson growled lowly in agreement. 

My fingers were pulling at the bottom of Greyson's top pulling it off and running my fingers over his chest. 

"My turn" he whispered against my lips, ripping off my top to reveal my dark navy lacy bra, and I saw Greyson's eyes swirl with black lust, before attacking my lips again. 

He made his way kissing down my jaw line and neck, leading to my mark which he sucked and nibbled causing my to moan out loud, 

"Oh god do that again" he moaned,

"do what?" I mumbled disorientated, 

He bit down harder on my mark causing a louder moan of pleasure to escape my mouth. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his trousers, helping him pull them down before he ripped off my own, leaving us both in our underwear. 

Greyson then unclasped my bra and placed sweet kiss over breast, spending time to nibble on each nipple, he then came dangerously close to my core and began pulling down my panties, "Greyson" I said unsure, 

"don't worry love, I'll be gentle." he said coming back to kiss my lips, my fingers ran through his hair, down his perfectly chiselled abs and pulled off his boxers and felt his long hard member press up against my thigh. 

"I love you" I murmured against his lips, which curved into a smile as he replied, "I love you too" 

Then he entered me, and began pushing in and out, at first it was painful and tears pricked my eyes, but were swiftly kissed away by Greyson. Soon though, the pain turned into deep waves of pleasure and I moaned out, "faster Greyson" as my soft wet walls encased his member. 

It didn't take long for our climax's to build and soon I felt my world shatter with pure pleasure as my walls clenched around Greyson, milking him hard.  Greyson did another deep thrust into me, I felt him explode sending his seed into me, it was pure bliss and I let out loud moans as soon as the first drop hit my insides.

Greyson lay down next to me, both of us panting trying to calm out racing hearts, "We're finally fully mated" I whispered kissing his chest as Greyson pulled me closer in his arms 

"Your mine, and I am yours" Greyson said kissing my lips, and with that we fell asleep, our naked limbs entwined together.

Greyson's POV

She was so perfect, sleeping peacefully in my arms her red curls spread across my skin. 

'Mate is really ours!' howled my wolf 

'I know' I murmured in my mind, sharing his joy, last night was the greatest moment of my life I had never felt so complete when I was with Melody. 

She stirred and her eye lids fluttered open, 

"Morning beautiful" I said with a smile "How are you feeling" 

"Great ... a little sore though" she whispered her cheeks turning pink and she ducked her head, burying it in my chest, I chuckled and stroked her head. 

Melody pulled away taking the sheet with her as she got up to cover a bare body, "I'm going to have a shower" before she reached the door I got up and using my wolf speed went over to her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to my chest, I bent down and kissed her mark, enjoying her shivers at my touch, "mind if I join you" I whispered in her ear,