Chapter 13: Stargazing

It's already 8pm and Scott and you are at the bar where Cosimas band is gonna do its gig.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming." Cosima gives you both a tight hug.

A guy and two girls are standing behind Cosima.
She sees that you saw the people.

"Oh yeah Delphine, meet the band." she says while turning to the people behind her.

"This is Trevor. Trevor this is Delphine." The guys has a beard and a lot of piercings. His hair is blue. He wears a beanie, a black shirt and white jeans.

"Nice to meet you." he gives you a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too." you smile at him.

"This Lydia." Lydia has white hair. She has a black twenty one pilots t-shirt on and leather pants.

You give her a handshake too.

"And this is Mika but everyone calles her MK."

The girl is standing right behind Cosima. Cosima steps aside and wispers something in her ear. She has a sheep mask on. It's weird but also kinda cool. The girl takes the mask off.

She also looks exactly like Cosima! She's also a clone. MK looks a little shy.

"Hey, nice to meet you." you hold out your hand.

She shakes your hand with a little hesitation. You give her a friendly smile and she gives you a little smile back.

"Ladies and Gentleman, are you ready for The Clone Club?!!!!" someone screams into a microphone.

"Oh, we gotta go." The band walks to the stage.

Cosima stands in front of the microphone, Trevor is the drummer, Lydia play the electric guitar and MK play the keyboard or stands in front of some kind of DJ setup.

"Are they good?" you ask Scott.

"Yeah, they are pretty popular. They're the best band in this town and there are a few bands here." Scott answers.

The music starts.
Operator by Låpsley

"He doesn't call me, so put me through. Operator. Maybe i'll leave him." Cosima sings. Wow she has such a beautiful voice.

"Fall in love with you." Cosima points at you. You laugh at her and give her a thumbs up. She laughs back while singing the other lyrics.

The following songs are Trade Mistakes and Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco and Ode To Sleep and Holding On To you by Twenty Øne Piløts. You know all the songs and happily sing along.

When the gig is over Cosima comes running to you. "Do you guys wanna hang out with the band?"

You look at Scott and you both nod.

"You can sing really well." you give Cosima a compliment.

"Thanks, my grandma was a singer so she gave me some tips." she laughs.
Cosima grabs your wrist and drags you backstage. Scott follows. You talk with the band and get to know them better. They all go to your school. You just never saw them. You did only go to school one day tho. It's really good to make some new friends.

After the little after party the three of you head back over to your house. Scott is tired so he's already going to his room. Cosima and you are wide awake. The concert was so amazing.
You both decide head back up the roof like a few days ago.

You cuddle up with a blnket again and talk about everything you can imagine.
You are still curious about Cosima's parents. You decide to ask her.

"Hey Cosima, i saw that every time someone talked about your parents that you were sad. What'sthat about." you ask politely.

"Oh....yeah, it's just...." She pauses for a minute and you see the tears in her eyes. You give her a hug and she continues. "My parents don't care about me. They didn't accept me when i told them i was gay and they are mad at everything i do. They aren't even happy for me when i got good scores at school or when i make new friends and stuff." Cosima bursts out in tears.

You hold her tight in your arms.

"You probably won't believe me but i know how you feel. You feel like your not important. That nobody loves you, but that's not true. Scott and i love you. When i came out to my parents they thought it was just a phase. I told them that i was sure but they didn't listen to me. A few years later, when i introduced my girlfriend to them, they finally accepted me for who i was. I was so happy. But i was still sad that they first had to see how happy i was for them to get it."

Cosima stops crying. You whipe her tears offher face.

"They are not worth crying for." you say softly.

She looks in you eyes. You look into her eyes.

It's like time froze.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! SSSEEESSSTTRRRRAAA!

-K