Chapter 27: Nightmare

Cosima's POV

Suddenly you wake up. You almost can't breathe. You look around. You're still in Delphine's room. Still holding her hand. The machine is on. It was all a nightmare. You let out a shaky sigh.
You hold Delphine's hand tighter. You turn to Delphine and kiss her cheek.

"I love you Delphine."

You turn away and look at the clock.
6 pm. Sarah said she was gonna come at 6:30.

Suddenly you feel a squeeze in your hand. You look at Delphine and see that she's awake.

"I love you too Cosima."

You let out a laugh and give Delphine a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!"

"What happend?"

"That bastard shot you. You jumped in front of me and saved me. Thank you but you shouldn't have done that. It should have been me. You could have died.

"Cosima, it's okay. I'm not dead. I'm still here okay?"

You nod and give her a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I missed that. You're so amazing puppy." You smile while playing with Delphine's hair.

"I missed you too geek monkey."

You both laugh.

You talk for a bit and after a while Sarah comes in with Felix, Cal, Kira, Alison, Helena and Donnie.

"Aunty Delphine!! You're awake!!" Kira screams and runs to the other side. She hops and the bed and hugs Delphine.

It's so cute how she calles Delphine "Aunty Delphine" now.

"Hey Kira! How are you?"

"I missed you." She says while hugging Delphine again.

You all laugh. Everyone gives Delphine a hug. Even Felix! It looks like he is starting to like Delphine. You're so happy that everyone is here for her.

Hey sestraaasss!! I'm sure you guys are so happy that Delphine is still alive. 😂😂 I could not let her die!!! 😂😂😂 I'm writing a lot in Cosima's POV now 'cause that's a little easier now. But don't worry, i'll start writing in Delphine's POV once she healed. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-K