Chapter 24: Goodbye

Delphine's POV
You feel someone wrapping their arms around you and kissing your cheek. You turn around and look in Cosima's beautiful brown eyes. You give her a soft but long kiss on her lips.

"Good morning sleepyhead."
You wrap your arms around Cosima's waist while leaning on the counter.

"Goodmorning puppy." Cosima wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you again. You hear a door open.

Sarah, Cal and Kira come in and see you and Cosima kissing. "Eww! Why do adults always gotta do that?!" Kira asks while she takes her shoes off and runs to the living room.

You all laugh at Kira's reaction. All of you go sit at the little kitchen table and eat the breakfast that Delphine made. Eggs and bacon, baguettes and a lot more.

Cosima's POV

Of course there were baguettes. You should be careful not to make Delphine angry while there were baguettes around. She will hit you with them. You experienced that yourself once. It was just a playful hit tho. You laugh at the memory.

After breakfast you head over to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. You walk back into the living room and look through the window. You see a weird shadow standing behind a tree. You look at the shadow for a few minutes until you see the shadows face. It's the man that was being homophobic when you and Delphine got of the plane and walked hand in hand. What is he doing here? Did he follow us here? Delphine, Sarah, Cal and Kira are sitting on the couch and talking behind you. You turn around while thinking. Should you tell them? You don't want to make them worried but maybe it's for the best if they know.

"What's wrong Cos?" Sarah asks with a worried look on her face.

"Uhm.. Well,... When Delpine and i stepped of the plane there was this man who was giving us weird looks because we were walking hand in hand and i think he followed us here 'cause he was hiding behind that tree there. You point at the tree on the other side of the street.

"What?!" Sarah stands up and walks over to the window. "I don't see anyone. The street is empty. Are you sure you didn't imagine it Cos?"

"How could i imagine something like that?" you says slightly irritated.

"I'm just making sure." Sarah says while turning back to you. She looks at the clock that's hanging on the wall and gasps.

"You guys have only 20 minutes to catch your plane!"

You look at the clock when suddenly Sarah starts laughing. "I'm just kidding Cos. You should have seen your face! You still have an hour and a half."

You give her a playful slap on her arm and chuckle. You better start packing. Your stuff is all over the place.

Omg!! SESTRAASS!! We are almost at 1000 reads! That's insane!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️

-K