Chapter 25: Oh no!

Cosima's POV

Finally! All your stuff is packed and you are ready to get on the plane to head over to Alison's house. You're so excited to see Alison, Donnie, Helena and of course Helena's babies. You just gotta say goodbye to Sarah,Cal and Kira. You hate saying goodbye. It's not like it's the last time that you're gonna see them but it still hurts to leave.

"See you soon sestra." You walk over to Sarah and give her a big hug. She smiles and nods.

You give Cal a handshake and then you walk over to Kira and sit on your knees.

"I'm gonna miss you monkey." You smile while patting her shoulder. Kira runs in your arms which causes you to fall backwards on the ground. You all laugh and you hug Kira back. After a long hug you both get up from the floor.

You step aside and Delphine gives Sarah a hug and Cal a handshake just like you did. Kira does the same she did with you. Delphine doesn't fall on the ground though.

You both walk out the door and you let out a big sigh. Delphine grabs your hand.

"It'll be okay. We're gonna visit them again soon."

"I know."

Delphine squeezes your hand and gives you a kiss on your cheek. You can't help but smile. She's so sweet.

You wave at Sarah,Cal and Kira one last time before you walk away, hand in hand with Delphine.

You walk for 10 minutes. You're very close to the airport. You suddenly see something in the bushes next to you.

"Uh, Delphine?" You ask with a shaky voice.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" She sounds woried. She probably is.

"I think that homophobic guy is following us again. Don't look but i think he is in these bushes behind me."

"We should go to the police."

"Let's just get to the airport."

You start to walk again but this time much faster than last time. You walk around a corner and almost bump into a man. You step back and look at the man's face. Oh no! It's the homophobic man from the airport.

"Why are you following us?!" Delphine asks clearly angry.

"You are so disgusting. How can you choose to be gay? It's a terrible sin. You are not welcome on this world. We have to get rid of the disease." tha man says while taking something out of his pocket.

A GUN!!!!!!!

"Please don't do this!" you step in front of Delphine. She grabs your hand.
The man points the gun at you.

"I have no choice."

"You do have a choice. God doesn't want you to hurt anyone! Does he?"

"This is different."

"It isn't!! I love her like you love someone. It's the same. Do you have a wife or a girlfriend or kids?"

"I do have a wife and kids."

"Well, i love her like you love your wife and kids! It's not different."
You look around to see if there are any people around to help you but there is no one. "Please... don't do this."

"I have to. I'm sorry."

BANG!!!!!!

The man fires. You feel nothing for a second. You look down at your chest but see no blood. You look a little up and see Delphine laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. You kneel next to Delphine. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Some people heard the gunfire and are runnimg to you. The man runs away.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!"

You put Delphine's head in your knees.
"Don't you dare die on me."
You feel her heartbeat but it's vey weak. You try to stop the bleeding on her chest. "I love you Delphine! You can't die."

"I....love....you....too... Cosima N-N-Niehaus...."

You hear sirens. Please don't be to late.

HEY SESTRAAASSS!!
I am crying while making this chapter! I hate myself for doing this!! I still hope you liked this chapter!!

-K