Chapter 20: Sestra

"Hey!!! Get up!!" someone yells.

You wake up and see Sarah standing in front of the couch.
She walks over to Cosima and playfully slaps her face.

"Hey! Sarah! Stop that!" Cosima yells at Sarah. Sarah laughs and continues.
Cosima grabs her pillow and slaps Sarah with it.

"Ohh! You should've done that!" Sarah laughs. She takes a pillow to and before you are getting slapped by pillows.
You try to get out of the situation by grabbing a pillow and slapping Sarah and Cosima with it. You've just made it worse.

"Hey! It's not fair! You guys are teaming up and i'm alone." you protest.

"I'll help you aunty Delphine!" Kira comes running out of the kitchen.

"Attack!!!" Cosima yells and runs after Kira. She picks her up and put's Kira in on her shoulders. She runs around the house like that.

Sarah and you just watch. You both start laughing. Cosima stops running and puts Kira down again.

"Woow! Now i'm tired again." she laughs her beautiful laugh.

You lay back down on the bed. Cosima lays down next to you.

"No!! You gotta get up! Both of you!! I made breakfast!" Sarah yells while walking into the kitchen with Kira folloing her.

Cosima turns to you and plants a soft kiss on your lips.

"I never got to say good morning puppy." she smiles and kisses you again.

"Good morning geek monkey." you smile back.

She laughs and gives you a playfull push on your shoulder. You both get uo and walk to the kitchen. Sarah, Cal and Kira are already sitting at the table.

"How can you guys get up so early?" Cosima asks.

"I don't know. Everyone in this town wakes up at like 6am. All shops open an hour later and everyone goes to work another hour later. We took some time of." Sarah aswers.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask what you do now." Cosima says.

"I'm a CEO at a little business company in town."

"Wow, cool. You're not a con artist anymore." Cosima laughs. "I'm just kidding sestra."

Hey sestras!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you tapped on that video up there you might have seen that it doesn't work. My sestra CophineLife made this and you can only watch it on a laptop or a computer. I just wanted to say that and give a little shoutout to my sestra. She has a really good Cophine story called The New Girl so make sure to check that out and go follow her! I hope you all have a great day!! Bye!! 😂😂

-K