Chapter 16: Hey Sestra!

The kiss ends and you both sit at the kitchen table and eat your breakfast.

You both decided to go visit every clone. You're gonna start with Sarah. You are both dying to see Kira and ofcourse Sarah and Cal. She's gonna be all grown up now. Well, older than the last time you saw her.

You pack some clothes and stuff you need for the trip.

You already bought two plane tickets yesterday.

You both step out the front door and Cosima locks the door while you put the bags in the car.

You can't wait to see the clone club. Cosima is staying calm but you're sure that deep inside she's just screaming.

Cosima sits in the passengers seat and you in the drivers seat. You drive to the airport and park your car.

Cosima has been talking all the ride. She's usually so quet and peaceful but now she's just fangirling over her own sestras. You laugh at the tought.

You step out the car take the bags and hook your arm into Cosima's.

You give a peck on her lips and you walk to the gate.

You check in and head over to the plane. You're lucky 'cause you have a seat right in the back of the plane. There aren't many people there. The plane is not full because a lot of people are still working. You and Cosima took 2 weeks of.

You see Cosima is nervous. She's just been looking out the window. You grab her hand.

"It's gonna be fine." you give her a nice smile.

HEY SESTRAS!!! I hope you liked this chapter. I put an emotional song up there. If you listen to it and look at the lyrics and think about Cophine then i'm sure you will cry. 😂😂
Well, i did. 😂😂
Also, i'm sorry that this was a short chapter but i'm talking to my sestra and my fingers are tired. 😂😂
Oh, god i'm so funny. (sarcasm)

-K