Chapter 14: Je t'aime

Before you could say anything you feel Cosima's soft lips on yours.
It doesn't take long until you kiss her back. You put your arms around her waist and pull her closer. Cosima strokes your cheek.

The kiss ends and you just stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

After a while you manage to speak.
"I wanted to do that for some time. Even tho we met just some days ago."

She laughs. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time too."

"I want to tell you something." you stop for some time.

"Go on."

"Je t'aime." you give her a soft kiss ine the lips.

"I love you too Delphine."
You snuggle up closer together and continue watching the stars.

After an hour you decide to go back to your room. You sit on your bed facing each other. Cosima leans in and kisses you again.

"Can i sleep over?" she asks with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Ofcourse puppy."

"You're the puppy." she smirks.

You both change into something more comfortable. Since Cosima is smaller than you, you're clothes are way to big for her.

She comes out of the bathroom with one of your sweaters on. You burst out in laughter. The sweater is so big and Cosima so tiny. She doesn't mind and just lays down in your bed.

You lay down next to her and she wraps her arms around your waist.

"Delphine? Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Ofcourse."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You slowly drift of to sleep in Cosima's arms.

Hey sestras!!! This is a short chapter but the next chapter is gonna be special so i thought this was a good moment to stop thia chapter. I hope you enjoyed!

-K