The Show, The After Party, The Hotel (2)

(well you can't say he don't keep them lips moisturized okay? Look at that shine lol

(well you can't say he don't keep them lips moisturized okay? Look at that shine lol. oh baybeh but that smiiile  <3 )

"Will you quit touchin' shit? What are you, a toddler? Damn." Y/n smacked Alyssa's hand away from the crystal vase that sat on the dark wooden table in the room they were in. It seemed like a lounging area; somewhere Jodeci probably did an interview in or chilled in during rehearsals. The women had been waiting for about 10 minutes and Alyssa was getting restless. She has no plans of sleeping with anyone besides her fiancé tonight but she couldn't leave her best friend hanging. She wasn't leaving her side until Y/n gave her the OK to do so and even then, she was going to need full details of her whereabouts. Alyssa didn't play about her friends.

"I want one of these so bad but Zoe's bad ass would break it as soon as I set it on the table." She rolled her eyes, talking about her two-year old daughter. Y/n laughed half-heartedly. Her mind wasn't really interested in kids at the moment...at least not the kind Alyssa was referring to. She looked into the only mirror in the room, touching up her make-up before the door opened, revealing all four members of Jodeci.

"Oh my God." She heard Alyssa whisper to herself.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies." K-Ci approached them with open arms, hugging them.

"How you doin', dawlin'?" He asked Y/n. He had a southern accent and spoke in a way that reminded her of an older uncle. Judging from his and JoJo's looks, they'd seen better days but she was still a fan, nonetheless. She could tell K-Ci was still feeling himself though, which was a good thing, in her opinion.

"I'm good. The show was amazing." She beamed like a child. The men smiled and thanked her as they hugged her and Alyssa; DeVante's hug lasting just a few seconds longer before he stepped back. Reserved indeed.

"Y'all liked it huh? Y'all look young as hell. How old is ya'll?" K-Ci chuckled.

He so country...and straight to the point, obviously. She thought, crossing her arms over her chest, unconsciously making her cleavage much more prominent. She'd forgotten what she was going to  say once she caught DeVante eyeing her. Those honey colored eyes were scanning her body, shamelessly.

"Now, you know better than to ask a lady her age. Disrespectful!" Alyssa joked. They all laughed.

"Aw hell, baby you ain't got nuttin' to hide, what you, 20 some'n at least. That's the age to brag about. Now these old thangs out here uh, uh 50-60, they can knock off a couple years if they want to, shit. Lie to me!" He sputtered out.

Y/n and Alyssa laughed before revealing their ages.

"I'm 26." Y/n smiled confidently and Alyssa did the same saying she was 27.

"26 and 27?! Whatchu know about Jodeci?!" JoJo chimed in.

"I know enough." Y/n smirked cockily, winking at DeVante.