The Show, The After Party, The Hotel(3)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this how ya'll be livin' on tour. Ok." Y/n nodded in approval at the luxurious hotel suite.

DeVante chuckled, as he turned on the stereo that set near the television in the entertainment center.

"It's alright."

Hey girl ain't no mystery
At least as far as I can see
I want to keep you here
Laying next to me
Sharing our love between the sheets

"I looove this song." Y/n dragged out as she began to sway from side to side, in front of the bay window; looking out into the pool area. This song always put her in the mood. DeVante couldn't have possibly known that but then again anyone who knew music, knew playing The Isley Brothers was a sure way to get some.

DeVante walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her, pressing his body to hers and bringing his lips to her ear. He'd picked up on how she reacted to him whispering in her ear. He liked making her quiver.

"Dance with me." He spoke smoothly, turning her around to face him. His hands snaked their way around her waist once again pulling Y/n close to him. Their bodies fit perfectly together as they both moved to the music.

Oh baby I feel your love surrounding me
Oh baby making love between the sheetsOh girl let me hold you tight
And you know I'll make you feel alright
Oh baby girl just cling to me and let your mind be free
While making love between the sheets

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Y/n spoke sheepishly  as she draped her arms around his neck.

"I'm just a regular dude, baby." He smirked as he stared at her with those honey colored eyes, palming her ass.. Y/n found herself, once again, tucking her lips between her teeth to compose herself before speaking.

She scrunched up her face and let out a light scoff.

Is he playin' right now?

"Normal? You are DeVante Swing; a legendary producer AND fine ass  sex symbol of the 90s but you call yourself normal. Right." She  shook her head in disbelief.

DeVante let out a small laugh as he glanced out the window behind her, somewhat shyly. Her enthusiasm was cute. He never grew tired of being praised for his accomplishments.

"You can have almost any woman you want an-"

"And I want you....so what you wanna do?" He asked enticingly.

Y/n knew exactly what she wanted to do but as her luck would have it, she froze up. Her mind was racing but her body wouldn't move the way she wanted it to. She exhaled, feeling DeVante's fingertips caress her arm. She watched as his full lips formed into yet another smirk.

"You thinkin' too much." He whispered before lightly pecking her lips. It took a moment for her to react but when he leaned in to kiss her again, Y/n didn't hesitate to respond. Gently holding his face in her hands, their tongues danced to a completely different tune than their bodies that continued to sway to the sultry music.

Ooh girl, let me hold you tight
And you know I'll make you feel alright
Oh baby girl, just cling to me and let your mind be free
While makin' love between the sheets

His large hand  found it's way up Y/n's dress before slowly massaging her pearl through the fabric of her panties, earning DeVante the pleasure of a breathy moan in his ear.