Daddy Issues (12)

It's tiiiiime!!!

"Ooou shit! De, wait baby!" I reached back and pushed against his hip. I don't know when he became too much for me to handle but my ass was on the verge of my second orgasm and tired as hell.

His strokes slowed down but he didn't stop and I didn't expect him too. The slight pain subsided and my core started to throb again, at the feeling of him filling me up.

"You okay? " He panted, gently gripping my hips as he bottomed out inside me, then paused pressing against my cervix.

"OOOH my god! Yes yes, I'm fine j-just-" fuck it. I let out a whine trying to move away from him but he only gripped me tighter. This smug mothafucka was chuckling.

"You want me to stop?" He teased, raking his fingers down my back before squeezing my ass. I was so close to coming again and he wanted to play. his other hand came to my front, massaging my already painfully sensitive clit.

"Mmm mm. I want you to make me cum, De! Please!" Yes, I was begging. I dug my nails into the bed as he started thrusting his hips again, bringing me closer to my climax with all the nasty shit I loved to hear.

"There you go, baby. Squeeze daddy dick with that pussy."

Thank God my mother was on the other side of this big ass house cause if she heard the way I was hollerin'...honey.

My pussy throbbed, squeezing his dick in a vice grip. My thighs shook and my stomach tightened. I couldn't hold myself up anymore and ended up dropping  down onto my elbows as I came...hard. 

It didn't take long for him to come right behind me, moaning in my ear and biting my neck as he did so. That alone had me aroused again. I was honestly sick of myself. My sex drive was dangerous, at this point.

I buried my face in the pillow, trying to come down from my high, swatting De's hand away from my ass because that of all body parts, was not the spot to massage to calm me down.

"Ok...ok." I laid on my side trying to catch my breath. De wrapped his arm around my large belly, caressing it as he gently kissed my shoulder blade, wiped the tears off my cheeks,  then smoothed my hair away from my face.

"That was the last time, foreal." I lied to myself with a trembling voice. I was two days past my due date and per the doctor's recommendations– sex was one way to send me into labor. Of course that was my first choice but De did get me to get up and go for a walk with him, a few times.

I didn't want to have a c-section so if I had to fuck him everyday for the rest of the week, I would. It's not like that was far from our usual anyway but sex had been indescribable lately and my orgasms always ended with me fighting back tears. Fuck.

"If yo water break today or tonight, aight. But if not..." He nipped at my neck and I swatted at him, laughing.

"Ya nasty. Help me up. I have to peeee." I sat up on my elbow and waited for De to get up and come around to my side of the bed to help me to my feet. Carrying all of this baby AND baby weight was a struggle but if I was being completely honest, I liked it. I liked feeling our little girl flip and twist in my belly. However, right now she was understandably doing karate on my bladder. If she grew up to be a total freak I couldn't even be mad. That'd be my fault. She get it from her mama.

I waddled to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, sighing as my joints relaxed and the stiffness in my lower back eased up. I peed feeling the relief on my bladder but as soon as I stood up, even more fluid rushed down my leg. I'd taken the classes and read the books to know that this wasn't pee and my heart instantly started racing.