Alive and well

P͓̽r͓̽o͓̽l͓̽o͓̽g͓̽u͓̽e͓̽

His world unknown to others,His skin stained with paint,His hair a stunning pink.This boy has his head in the clouds,His view of the world different from others but what can you say?
This boys name is M/n Mikazuki,He's from a wealthy family but doesn't act like it.He wants to be normal but with the broadcast of his birth made it impossible.Parents over joyed to see he was born with the family crest on his Chest,Screaming to the world that he was the one to take his father's place at the age of 24.M/n begins the youngest it was hard for his to get along with his oldest brother,who wanted to the next leader.

M/n often paint's a sky full of pink and white and dreams of meeting him soul mate,yet There were no signs of them.M/n began to believe that his Soulmate was either dead or he will never have one.M/n always looked at the sky above and wondered.

M/n always looked at the sky above and wondered

"Are you alive?Please...show me that you are...or at least find a way to show me..."M/n said out to the sky above as the birds flew away,caring his plea along with them.
"Master M/n,it's time to head home."M/n had forgotten about the person with him and finally agreed to go back home.On the ride home M/n's head filled with clouds and dreams of his future manly the next day..his 18th birthday...

┋T┋I┋M┋E ┋S┋K┋I┋P┋
|M/n pov|
The day has yet to began and I already feel like crap...I already want to run away to the field and paint...ugh~
Might as well get up and eat my birthday breakfast....
I swung my legs around and placed them on the cold marble floor,Then made my ways to the bathroom.
Walking in and past the mirror...well almost.
"WHAT THE HELL!?"My pink hair was white on the right side!
This must be a joke!ugh!
I took my shower to see if it'll wash out but it didn't!So I got dressed and ran down the hall and down stairs to the kitchen.
"Who dyed my hair?!"

"The hell are you talking about,no one goes near your room because of your nest remember?"My brother Yukino was the first to say something.He's the middle child of Five but we get along very much.
"Elly?"

"As much as i would love to dye your hair,I wouldn't do it without permission because I know how much you value your hair."She's the only girl and first youngest.Elly may be older than me but she's more on the child like side.
"What about you Roku?You love playing tricks on me..."

"As much as I would like to take credit for that....I can't.My dear brother I have what you would call a hang over from hell~"Well he wasn't lying...He looked like complete shit...Roku was the second oldest and a tricksters.
Last was Kanda....He hates me more than he hates morning's.
"Don't look at me,I don't even like being near you enough to dye your hair..."Kanda is the oldest....I sat at the table with everyone and waited for breakfast.
"Goooood morning my children!"
God she's too happy this morning...
Everyone said morning and went back to silence yet again but our mother saw me and her face turned even brighter.
"My your hair looks different!What made you dye it!?"