Can you forgive me?

|Shoto pov|
It was early in the morning and a good hour before I had to leave for work.So I trusted Katsuki to keep M/n company while I was gone.
"Hey Shouto!Can you get the phone!"

"Where did you leave the house phone this time?I can't find it!"

"It should of been on the dock!"M/n yelled back and a couple of seconds later,Katsuki let out a yelp.
"Fond it!"

"Where was it?"

"Chaos did a thing again and it dropped ontop of my head.."Katsuki said yawning as he made his way over to the dinning room table he hands it to me.

"Hello?"

"Shouto...may I speak to M/n?"

"Fuck no...you've done enough...You hurt him more then anyone in this world and you're his father..."

I hung up the phone with an aggravated sigh and joined Katsuki at the table.
"Who was calling?"

"Wrong number.Anyway what's for breakfast."

"Egg,bacon,and Chocolate chip pancakes.Do you guys what earl gray or orange juice?"M/n asked while flipping the pancakes.
"Hmm earl gray."

"I'll take the orange juice,not really a tea kinda guy."Katsuki said in a sleepy tone.
He wont be tired for long with Chaos wondering around the house.
Soon as I thought that a flower pot appears above his head.I quickly jumped up and caught it.
"Katsuki,wake all the way up or you'll die.Remeber kitten with quirk."

"Shit,I honestly forgot!She'll be the death of me!"M/n giggles and placed the a plate infront of both of us.Them sat down with his own plate.
"Thanks for the food."

"Holy fuck...This is good!"Katsuki yelled then started to stuff his face.
"So Katsuki,how is Eijiro?"

"He's doing fine I guess..Though I'm sorta pissed with him.."

"When aren't you pissed at someone?"
Katsuki rolled his eyes at me and drunk some of his orange juice.
"He and my mom basically planned me being sent here for relaxation,I actually wanted him to come but nope.He pushed me on the plane and ran."

"Sounds like something he would do."

"Yep but...I adore him for it."Suddenly M/n jumped up in a panic and ran.
"Dammit shoto!Today is Wednesday!I work you don't!"M/n yelled with a series of loud thuds.
"Oh shit...it is Wednesday...My bad!"I yelled back and Katsuki laughed a bit.

M/n was dressed,kissed my cheek then Chaos and was out the door in a matter of seconds.
"Uh does his father call often?Because you sounded aggressive and I mean really aggressive."

"Yeah...He's trying to make up for what he did but he can't."

"There's no way in hell he could make up for that."Katsuki said with a harden glare.I nodded in agreement,I felt like He and my father would get along after what he did to Toya and my mother.
[A/N-Going based off the theory that Dabi is the older brother of the Todoroki family!I love this Theory.]
I sighed sadly at the memory.

No one should ever go through what we went through....

|M/n pov|
I was organizing the flowers in the shop and watering them after the arrangement.
I love this place!My quirk goes well here!
My tail reveals itself along with my ears.
"Aw!M/n-Kun you look sooo cute!"

"Geez,you gave me a heart attack!When did you get Momiji?"I asked the blonde haired male with red eyes.He just smiles happily and helps me with the flowers.Today was sorta slow so we passed the time with Idle chats.
"So~When you think you're mate will...Pop the question?"

"EH!?W-we're t-too young to be thinking about m-marriage!"I yelled causing my tail to puff.Momiji laughs again then tells me to calm down.The bell rings,Signaling that a customer had walked in.
"Welcome to Plus ultra Flower shop,how may we-Dad...W-why are you..."I froze a bit and Momjij became confused when seeing the male with purple hair.
"I-i need to ask a question..."

"......"

"Please."

"Fine."I said reluctantly while looking at his pleading face.He didn't look too well;He looked like he hasn't slept in days.
"I guess my question is do you...Do you think it's too late for me?"

"W-what are you-"

"I mean i-it's not too late for me, is it? It's not too late?M/n,I need you to tell me it's not too late."He pressed walking over to me and Momjij.
"Dad,i..."

"I need you to tell me that I'm a good person. I know that I can be selfish and narcissistic and self-destructive, but underneath all that, deep down, I'm a good person, and I need you to tell me that I'm good.M/n? Tell me, please.Tell me that I'm good."He pleads even more;making me completely uncomfortable.
"I-i.....I'm sorry but what you did can't be forgiven nor forgotten.How can I say that you are good when you manipulated so many people at once.My mama didn't deserve how you treated him nor did my Aunty or my brothers and sister.For gods sake I'm not sure on whether to call them my siblings or my cousins!That's how fucked up things are in my head!Y-you betrayed your wife and used my mama!So,no you aren't a good person and you'll never be one.You'll just have to live with this mistake you created.Now please leave."I ordered pointing at the door he came through.

He turns to leave but looks back at me once more.
"LEAVE!"I yelled loudly;causing him to hurry out of the story.Momiji rubs my back as tears rolled down my face.
"You should go home.After something like that;you need to relax."

"Y-yeah...Are you sure?"

"Yep!As your boss I order you to go home."I smiled at him and handed in my apron.

✿✿✿

I opened the door to see Shoto and Katsuki playing Mario kart while Chaos slept near the window.
"I'm home."

"Welcome back...Uhh your home early,what happened?"Shoto asked noticing my mood.So I told them what happened at the flower shop.
"....I think you handled that pretty well.I probably would of killed him."

"Of course.Your Katsuki,we know you would of killed him."Shoto said jokingly with a hint of mockery.A smile makes it's way to my face as the two argue.
"Geez,calm down.Also I want in!"

"Get ready to have ya ass handed to you!"Katsuki said handing me an controller.
"As if!"

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH