First heat!?

|M/n pov|
I felt really really sick today,it's been about four months since Toshinori started dating my mama and now me and Shoto live together in Otaru,
Hokkaido and cute port city.
Shoto is out working at the moment and I'm dying!
Ugh...I-I need Shoto...Damn it's too hot to move...my body aches...the smell on the bed is irritating the hell out of me...
I managed to get out of bed but my legs gave out sending me down to the floor.

My phone lucky starts ringing and I reached,got it and Answered the call.

📞phone📞
"Cotton candy,your up good!"

"S-Shoto...my body hurts..."

"S-shit!What's wrong!?Hold on I'm on the way home now!"

📞End call📞
I curled up on my side feeling another rush of unbearable heat!

Shoto must of been running because the door to our room swung open and this strong sweet scent ruched in with him!
"M/n!?"

"NO!STAY RIGHT THERE!"Shoto froze and covers his face and stumbled back.
"W-what is that smell?!"

"I could ask the same of you!C-call my mama now!"

|Shoto pov|
I was pacing back and forth waiting for Kaname-sama to come out of the room but he instructed both me and Toshinori to say downstairs.
"What happened?"

"I called to ask if he wanted any ice cream since I was near the store closet to our house.He sounded really sink,so I ran home and he freaked out soon as I got into the room!"Toshinori laughed harder than he should of.
"Sorry I had the same experience with Kaname when at this age!God it was terrible,Kaname threw me over his shoulder in order to get me out of his room!"

"I-I don't understand..."

"It's M/n's first heat.So being near him won't help at all,Good thing you called Kana when you did.Things would of got horribly ugly."Toshinori explained that Omegas get very violent during this time of month.
"So my mates body is..."

"Yep"

"And one day if we wanted children it would be best to-"

"Yep best time and 100% chance."I could feel my fire quirk reacting to my embarrassment.
"Oh god!I wished I would of payed more attention in sex Ed!"Toshinori laughed even harder and fell on the floor then started to roll.
What do I do?!Wait!Maybe some chocolate ice cream and cake would help!
I put my shoes back on and ran out the house.

~Mini time skip~

I got back to the house with bags of all kinds of chocolate treats for m/n.
"Welcome back Shoto."Both Kaname and Toshinori greeted my when I walked in.
"I-is he okay?"

"Yeah,I gave him some of my medicine to burn out his heat but he'll be a bit iffy about his alpha being so close.So give it till tomorrow and he'll be like normal~"Kaname took some of the bags and went to the kitchen.
"O-oh my!How much Chocolate did you buy to be exact?"

"Most of it.I didn't know what he would like so...I bought everything I could think of."

"Ugh you're so cute~I'll take M/n some ice cream and tell him you bought it and plenty more."The pinknette pulled out a bowl and a spoon before putting up the rest.
"So how long did it take to get that brown hair dye out?"

"Ugh about forty minutes of washing my hair to finally see my pink glory I call hair~"We shared a laugh and Kaname went to take my mate the ice cream.

|Kaname pov|
As I approached the door I could hear slight groaning from the room.
"M/n it's your mama,I'm coming in."

"Okay.."I opened the door then used my foot to close it when I was past the door way.
"Shoto bought you all the chocolate you can eat,so I brought you some ice cream."

"That's sounds really good right about now,so umm...what happened to me?"
Know I see why Toshinori was laughing so hard...they have not a damn clue...so I explained what happened and what could of happened if Shoto didn't use his brain in time.
"I feel bad that I yelled at him..."

"Don't it was instinct and I know he call feel how bad you feel for doing so.Now eat the chocolate ice cream or I will~"M/n giggles and takes a big spoon full.
"This is the best thing ever~"

"Here this medicine will help you until you and Shoto decide to give me grandkids!I just want one...or two~"
My lovely son blushed deeply causing me to laugh.M/n wolf down the rest of the ice cream.
"Get some rest you'll be better in the morning."

"Okay mama~"I tucked him in and left the room.His first heat!I can't believe I didn't miss it!Ugh my baby is becoming a proper omega~He's growing up so fast!
I happily skipped down the hall and down the stairs.
"Everything okay?"

"The medicine is strong and we caught it on time,if not...he wouldn't let you touch hid for probably three to seven days but he's going to sleep throughout today,just check on him."

"Thanks and I hope I didn't interrupt anything you guys had going on."

"N-no you didn't,we were just watching TV when you called."
Okay so I lied!Me and Toshinori were getting ready to ummm have some adult fun.Anyways I gave my son in law a hug and we left him to take care of my son.
"So should we pick up where we left off?"

"Of course once we get home,I'm all yours~"

|M/n pov*Next morning*|
I rubbed my eyes and turned on my side.
"Morning Cotton candy."

"M-m-m-morning!"

"M-m-m-morning!"

"Shit how are you not hot?"

"N-no clue...but the real question is why are you hot?Last time i check one half of your quirk is ice."Shoto pushed back his hair and smirked.
"Well for one I'll get tired of trying to keep my body regulated or was that an way to call me hot~"

"S-shut up Kuma!"I blushed while throwing a pillow at Shoto however that didn't stop him from climbing into our bed and hugging me.
"So how do you feel?"

"Not like I want to rip your face off...so I'm feeling great~"I began to play with his hair which caused him to lean into my touch like a kitten would while you pet it...hmm kitten
"Shoto can we-"

"Yes,well go tomorrow~"

"Yay!"

⸽T⸽⸽o ⸽⸽b⸽⸽e ⸽⸽c⸽⸽o⸽⸽n⸽⸽t⸽⸽i⸽⸽n⸽⸽u⸽⸽e⸽⸽d⸽⸽

LMH⛅