Caught

|Shouto pov|
On our way back to the hotel we talked about how we could prove he was innocent but I saw M/n's father walk into a hotel shouldn't be a problem right?Wrong...he walked into the one we're staying at.
"We're Fucked..."

"What?"

"You're father just walked into the hotel were in."

"......"

"......"We both panicked quietly while trying to come up with a plan to get in without him seeing us.
"Of all places he's in the same hotel as us!"M/n rubbed his temple in frustration.I wouldn't blame him but we managed to make in without a problem.We over heard that he was on the pent house floor and we're only two floors down to there shouldn't be a problem with him seeing us however there's a chance of him seeing us in the lobby or in the elevator.
"Dammit,I wanted to have fun~Not look over my shoulder fearing my father would catch us but most of all he would be livid if he found out that we ran away and spoke to Kaname..."

M/n laid out on the couch and huffed.So I flopped down on him.
"Ack!Shouto nuuuu~You'll crush meh~"

"Too lazy don't wanna move looks like my fox will be crushed~such a sad fate~"M/n giggled and rapped his arms around my neck and I moved my arms to his waist.
"Okay that made me feel less shitty~"

"That's what I'm here for,To pick you up when your down,Bring cake and chocolate ice cream when your depressed and to give you my favourite sweater because you'll probably just still it anyways"I peck his cheek and nuzzle my face against his neck and rolled over so that he was now laying on top of me.
"Let's take a nap and deal with this later,yeah?"

"Great idea!"I pulled the cover over us.

We soon fell asleep and forgot something important that's was happening

£Time skip£

I woke up feeling happy...the dream I had was nice and peaceful.M/n was still sleep so I decided to got and get us something to eat.
I'm forgetting something...hmmm whatever I'll figure it out later.
I walked out of our hotel room and took the elevator to the lobby.
"Another drink please."Then it hit me harder than bakugo...I  forgot his father is here as well.
Shit!just casually turn around and walk like my life depended on it....oh yeah it kinda dose...

I turn and stated to walk away until.
"TODOROKI!!!!!!!"Fucking bakugo appearance and big mouth made everyone look my our way.
Yep,we're fucked....I really wished I stayed in the room...I regret leaving the room now.
Shit just went from bad to worse when bakugo started blowing things up in order to him!
I ran outside of the hotel and we continued to fight.

|M/n pov|
"TODOROKI!!!!!!!"I jumped out of my sleep when I heard yelling and loud exploitation!No not him again!Of all people that explosion lunatic!This is the train all over again!
I jumped up and ran to the balcony to see ice and the smell of the anything burnt.Ugh!I have to do something!I'll just use half of my quirk!
My ears came out and I jumped from the balcony and summoned a swarm of cherry blossom to protect Shouto and innocent bystander from the explosion.
"What your fucking problem you fucking psychopath!?"

"Oh my problem is I was beat by someone who could barley use their quirk!"

"Sounds like a personal problem!"I created a dome and ordered that everyone get back and away from the area.
"Umm this isn't going to hold him long so let it rip on the ice,we need him to be completely immobilized!"

"Got it."Soon as He broke free Shouto didn't waste any time using his ice quirk on The hot head.
I stuck as many Cherry blossoms to him and held him down to the floor.
"Let this work...."He was completely tied down and we took a breather.
"M/n!?"

"Oh shit..."We turned around to see my dad standing not to far away from us.
"Ummm....hey dad!how's it going?!"

"Really?How's it going?"

"Shut up!I don't see you coming up with anything!"My father walked over to us so quick I didn't have any time to think about running.
"Mind explaining why you two are in Hokkaido..."

"Yes I do mind...I won't tell you until you tell us why your here!"I stood my ground against my father.I want to know the truth...

⸽T⸽⸽o ⸽⸽b⸽⸽e ⸽⸽c⸽⸽o⸽⸽n⸽⸽t⸽⸽i⸽⸽n⸽⸽u⸽⸽e⸽⸽d⸽⸽

LMH