Enters;katsuki bakugou

|M/n pov|
I was waiting outside the train station for Shouto because we decided to got to harajuku for the fair.I was so excited that I got up early and got to the train station early.
Oh meh gosh!I'm so happy we're going on a date!
I was so happy I couldn't contain myself and was moving around allot.
"Ack!"I guess I was moving around to much and bumped into someone.
"Tsk,watch it brat or things will become ugly."

"Jeez mister grumpy I'm sorry"That seemed to make him angrier because he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled my up face to face.
Shit me and my mouth!Wait it's getting warm!
I looked down at his hand to see then getting ready to make fucking fire!
Oh god this I how I die!If I use my quirk this won't be good for either of us!
"Katsuki,put him down...Now!"

"Shouto!"Once he let me go I ran over and hid behind him.
"Well if isn't Todoroki...."I looked up at my mate and back at the other male.
"You know him?"

"Yeah...but that's a long story.Let's go"
I nod as he lead me away from the hot headed male.That was close...I can't even control my quirk yet...
"Why are you here so early?"

"I was excited!I couldn't help but come early!"I gripped his hand as we walked onto the train
"Stop being so cute~"He then gave me a peck on the lips.

|Shouto pov|
He blushed like always and leaned against my shoulder.
"Oh you two fucks..."At the voice my head snapped up to see Katsuki.
Why the hell is he on the train!
I glare at him when M/n's body stiffens up.
"Go bother Someone else on the train."

"Naw I don't know anyone else but you two."He smirked and his hand
We're sparking.
Shit!
I grabbed M/n and jumped out of the way and then a loud explosion.shit there's not enough room on the dame train for this!
I was thinking about using my quirk but...I have to protect M/n more.
I picked his up and ran to another car of the bullet train.
"This is very bad!"

"Our only option is to hide!"But...there was nowhere to hide but I saw two opened seats and took them and Katsuki ran straight past us.
"This isn't good enough!He'll come back for sure!"M/n whispered/yelled.
"Dammit...don't worry I'll protect you."I could feel how worried he is.
Of all times he picks a fight with me now?!After all 5 years!
I pulled M/n out of the seat and ran back to the other car and kept going.
"Wait this is the sleeping unit!"

"TODOROKI!"Without a second thought M/n tackled me into one of the spaces and pulled the curtain.
There was stomping that went past us.
"That was close...umm Shouto..."

"Yeah what is-Oh..."I realized how....um close we are.He was flush against my chest as we sat on the floor.But I didn't mind the closeness.
"Don't be shy Cotton candy"

"Easy for you to say."

"I'm sorry that our date is going so...bad.."M/n only smiled and nuzzles his face into my chest.
"It's not your fault...it's that grumpy ass guys.But we need to move again this is the second to last car.He'll know that we hid here."I nod and soon as we ran out he was walking back in!
"Fuck run!"We got to the thresh hold aka past the door and closed it.

"And this is why I never had friends!This is the exact reason,people are fucking crazy!"

"No just him!"I manage to freeze the door.Think!What can I do!Wait!
"M/n!How come you haven't used your quirk?Roku told me you have one."

"Ummm it's not a good idea for me to use it!One I can't control it and two it'll control me!"Katsuki was bagging and trying to blow up the door.
"I'm right here with you!Just trust me,if you feel it's talking over just remember I'm here for you."I held his hands and looked into his eyes.
I used my quirk to keep the door frozen as I moved out of the way with M/n beside me But the door for god's sake Explode pushing me and M/n back!
Fuck that kinda burns....
My arm was sorta burnt as I stood in front of an unconscious M/n.
I haven't fought him in so long!I forgot how headstrong he is!
"Step aside...."

M/n?!Cherry blossoms everywhere and I have no clue where they came from

M/n?!
Cherry blossoms everywhere and I have no clue where they came from.
"How dare you hurt him!"With one swift movement of his hand the Cherry blossoms flew at katsuki was sent flying and knocked unconscious.
Good that's over...
"M/n you can stop...."His E/c hues were now Blood red and the pink and white ears stayed on his head and his tails moved in a frantic motion.

|No ones pov|
Shouto didn't move ad M/n got closer to him.M/n wasn't in control of his quirk and Shouto could tell.
"M-m/n....Look at me."The ears on the others head flickered as he tilted his head.
"Please M/n come back to me..."Shouto pleaded while looking deep into the others eyes.
"S-Shouto?"M/n's eyebrow frowned as he tried to gain control.He lowered himself and crawled over to Shouto and passed out.Slowly going back to normal yet the ears stayed.
"That...that was New and odd..."Soon as the train stopped the police came and took Katsuki away.Shouto and M/n were taken to the hospital for a check up.

🌸Time skip🌸

Shouto was in a hospital bed with Burns but he was more concerned about M/n.
"Shouto!"M/n ran into the room and hugged his mate lovingly.
"Are you okay M/n?!"

"Baka!I should be asking you that!"M/n got into the bed with His mate with a worried face.
"Yeah your right,hey lay down with me for a bit~"M/n blushed and laid next to Shouto,who was now petting the pink and white ears.The couple may of not made it to the fair but they were okay with each other.
"Love you cotton candy~"

"L-love you too Kuma~"

⸽⸽T⸽⸽o ⸽⸽b⸽⸽e ⸽⸽c⸽⸽o⸽⸽n⸽⸽t⸽⸽i⸽⸽n⸽⸽u⸽⸽e⸽⸽d⸽⸽

A/n-And I dropped the bomb with your quirk~So why not have katsuki appear so you use it!I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH⛅