It wasn't Kaname's fault!

|M/n pov|
The only people who know about me and Shouto running off to Hokkaido is Elly and Fuyumi.
"Be careful you two.I'll tell Yukino your at Shouto's house so he won't call the police.I already let Fuyumi know the plan.So hurry before your plane leaves!"She urged us to leave and I gave her one more hug before running.see you in a week onee-Chan.
"Jeez your father is going to flip when he finds out the truth~"

"Probably not...as long as I'm fine and come back home he'll be fine."I brushed it off as we boarded the plane.

~Mini time skip~
The plane ride was short and enjoyable.Once we got off we went to the hotel dropped our stuff off and started exploring.
"Hey look over there..."

"What-Father?!"I covered my month and Shouto pulled me into an alley so he wouldn't see us.We then peeked around the corner.what on the hell is he doing here?!
"Looks like he just go here..."

"Don't tell me we got on the same plane as him?"Shouto shakes his head.
"If that were the case he would of saw us already."My father walked off and we decided to follow.

|Shouto pov|
His father stopped at a Psychiatric hospital....
"Should we?"

"It's up to you."

"Alright let's go."We walked in after him and stayed out of sight.His father was talking to someone.
"So how have you been?"

"Cut the shit old man....don't try to act like you give a shot about me now."
No...that can't be...
It was M/n oldest brother...Kaname...
"M/n are you sure you want to stay?"

"I don't...but...I want to know why he tried to kill me...the real reason...."I nod and we leave for a bit and wait outside for his father to leave.
~Time skip~
About an hour went by and his father finally walked out and ran in to avoid him seeing us.Kaname was still sitting at the table...but he seemed different.As we neared him I saw tears falling down his face and onto the table.the surrounding g area was like a green house.Plants and flowers were everywhere including butterflies.

We sat down calmly but it still managed to startle the Burnett.
"M-m/n?"

|No ones pov|
Kaname was surprised to see the person he almost killed sitting in front of him.M/n nods to confirm it was him.How ever Male didn't understand why the Burnett was so distraught and looks like he lacked sleep.
"I-I'm so sorry...for what I did to you...I know that you could never forgive me for what I did..."Kaname broke down saying sorry over and over again.M/n didn't know what to do neither did Shouto.

"It's all in the past...but tell me why did you really do it?"M/n said reaching over to touch the distraught older males hand.Kaname shook his head.
"I-I didn't want to...S-she made me do it..her quirk made me do it."Kaname said with tears still flowing down his face.
Her quirk?what dose he mean...
Shouto thought to himself.the red and white haired male started thinking of quirks that could manipulate others.
"Mind control."Shouto concluded and Kaname nods wiping away his tears only for more to take there place.

Kaname said that he was jealous but he wouldn't ever hurt anyone and that his mother used his pent-up emotion to control him.
"My mother hated that you were love more than me and wanted you gone so I would be in charge..I wanted nothing to do with it but she got into my head and heart and made me hate you to the point of were I'll kill you.In my mind i screamed and begged for my body to stop...but I couldn't and when I came to...there was a knife in your chest..."Kaname said putting his head down on the table.

The truth was finally out..the real villain was Kaname's mother.M/n now waited to know more about his older half brother.
"Kaname what's your quirk?"

"It's called Natural glow."Kaname held his hand out as a ball of light turned into a flower.
"Now watch this."

M/n looking on in awe at how beautiful the others quirk is

"Beautiful!"M/n's comment cause the brunette to blush.
"Hey...could you come visit me again?"

"Yeah!we'll come and visit you!"M/n gave his brother a hug before they had to leave.

|M/n pov|
I was happy to know that it wasn't his fault.
"Your father really has some explaining to do...."

"Yeah he dose...I just don't understand...why someone with such a beautiful quirk would have such a mother...as evil as she is.I just wish we can turn back time and fix everything...I can't stand to see him in there..."Shouto hugged me as we walked back to the hotel.

|Kaname pov|
I really hope I get out of here someday...in actuality I don't belong here...I want to be free...I want to get to know my little brother...
I held my hand out and the butterfly returned to me.I want to be as free as this butterfly but only time shall tell...when she comes to light I pray they catch her..

⸽T⸽⸽o ⸽⸽b⸽⸽e ⸽⸽c⸽⸽o⸽⸽n⸽⸽t⸽⸽i⸽⸽n⸽⸽u⸽⸽e⸽⸽d⸽⸽

LMH⛅