Chapter 2: Inventor...

You groan in hunger and satisfaction as you take your second bite of your ninth burger, you hadn't realized how hungry you were until you stepped off that train clutching your growling stomach.

   The train had only stopped in Jump City a few hours ago and it took you a while to find this burger joint after walking around the surprisingly calm yet bustling city street's. The people gave you a weird look most likely due to the electric blue markings at the corners of your eye's running down to your cheeks.

  But, besides that, people didn't pay much attention to you which you grateful for. You didn't want to attract unnecessary attention like last night although that was an entirely different scenario that you were glad you had gotten involved in.

   You ignored the looks of shock and distaste you were given as you hungrily chomp down your first meal in day's with little hesitation. However, you couldn't have cared less, they didn't know what you've been through so why bother getting upset about it, you just shrugged it off.

   As you finish with a satisfied smile, your mouth open's and you put a fist to your chest as your stomach rumbles alittle before a loud burp escapes from your lips. Your eye's widen in surprise not expecting it at all making you chuckle nervously as people turn your way.

  "Uh, excuse me. Sorry" you apologize awkwardly with a chuckle as you put your hand behind your head rubbing it nervously. Your weird smile fades however as you raise a brow at the look a group of boy's across the table give you.

  They seem like a rowdy bunch with skater gear and goggles to match, a few smirk at you with probably an impressed look making you chuckle lightly turning away with your cheeks red in slight embarrassment.

   You stand to your feet after a few seconds and take the numerous wrapping paper's into your hand balling them up. You trudge over to the trash before tossing the ball into the bin.

   Now all you had to do was figure out where you were going. You admit that you didn't have an actual destination but, you also knew that the so called 'Teen Titans' were in this city. They had to be around here somewhere but, what exactly were you expecting from them?

An invitation?

A kind gesture?

   You probably just wanted to be in a city where people knew that there were others like you and they wouldn't turn you away becuase you were different. Maybe you could actually have a life here.

  As you were about to walk out of the burger joint you felt a hand on your shoulder making you turn to face the person. You jumped visibly spinning around a little faster then you would have liked making your head spin but, as you faced one of the boy's from the skater table you scolded yourself.

  So far, first impression's weren't your thing.

  The boy around your age or a year older smile's reassuringly at you with his hands up to show he meant no harm "Woah chill. I come in peace" he jokes but, clears his throat when you don't seem to get it.

  You tilt your head to the side getting the joke but, not in the exact mood to provide a laugh to the male. You wanted to know what he wanted first and then you could get friendly. As he got over his slight embarrassment, you took a moment to look him over. He was taller then you almost 6ft or taller, he had straight, brown hair alittle messy from his helmet, he wore a black T-shirt with a painted silhouette of a skull. He was pale and his eye's were a golden brown. He was cute that much you would admit but, he wasn't your type.

  He chuckles before stuffing his hands in his pockets almost as if trying to get his cool facade back his cheeks already red "I'm Sean. And these are my pals: Rocky, Steamer, and Max." The boy now known as Sean states before his arm goes back to show his friends who sat nodding their heads at you back at their table.