Chapter 3: Teammate.

Teen Titan's POV:

The heroic teenagers retreat back to their home which just so happened to be a giant T on a small island a few miles from Jump City, made from parts of an alien ship that crashed into the earth. As the automatic door open's to reveal the large living room and kitchen space, Beastboy is the first to plop down on the couch with a dramatic sigh.

"Finally! No more dirt and mud. Now I can play my new game!" He shouts exhilaratingly before his hand goes forward to grasp the DVD case for the video game.

He shows it off to the team getting in Raven's face who seems uninterested as she remains with an annoyed look on her face as her eyebrow twitches "'Monkey Clockwork' only the most intense video game of the season with lasers, time lapses, and monkey's! And I'm gonna be the first in the tower to play it!" He chuckles in excitement after his speech obviously gloating as he holds up the video game grinning cheekily.

Raven sighs in annoyance before a dark energy envelops the case and it floats into the air out of Beastboy's reach "Can't you think of anything else beside's games?" She asks him testingly.

"Come on Raven! This game is the highlight of the season! If I don't play it I don't know what I'll do! I need to play it! Please!" He whines putting up puppy eye's as his form changes to that of a small, green pup only coming up to her ankles. He adds a soft whimper to go with the look before he head drops in between his paws as he proceeds to look up.

Raven is unimpressed "No" she states simply before she turns to the team.

"And besides..." Cyborg begins as Beastboy pouts as he transforms back into his regular self "I already played it! With a school of 4,000 POINTS! BOO-YAH!" The half robot shouted as his friend tumbled to the floor in disbelief as if his life no longer had purpose.

"F-four thousand?" Beastboy questioned shakily as he seemed to melt into a green puddle on the floor his eye's dilating realizing his gloat was for nothing.

Cyborg grinned with a hearty laugh crossing his arm's before rolling his eye's as he leaned down picking up his green buddy from the ground "Pull yourself together Monkey-man. We've got a meeting" Cyborg said finally getting serious as he turned Beastboy to the large screen on the window of the tower.

Everyone looks up to see Robin typing away on the Tower computer his eye's on his mask narrowed "I know I've seen her before only at a few points. I was able to take a data sample from her remaining electrical currents before we left--".

Cyborg almost seemed to frown "Didn't she just help us with our own work? Why are you tracking her down?" He asked his team leader with a certain unapproval.

Robin didn't turn as he continued his research "She may have helped us but, she could also be a threat to the city or our team if we're not careful. I wanna know her history." He continued once more as his typing filled the atmosphere of the silent tower "Where she's been. Why she's here. If she's had any records hurting people. I wanna know." Robin answered his eye's narrowed before a file pops up on the screen.

"I believe friend Cyborg is right, Robin. Electric Guardian is not a friend to evil. She kicked the butt for us and if she hadn't--" Starfire was cut off by Raven.

"People could've been hurt".

Robin looked back at his team who all look at him in slight discontent before sighing and nodding "Fine. But, I'll still do some research on her. I think I've found a few files on her in Central America" he said as he clicked a few buttons before the screen above them all darkened before producing a blurry video.

"What the hell is that thing?!" The male filming the video screeched as what could only be assumed to be as a giant pile of red goop slowly moving upwards to form a monstrous figure.