Chapter 4: A fight to remember

As Mammoth flies backwards crashing into the pieces of the car you had been previously driving, you turn towards your savior and your eye's widen as the teen titan's Cyborg comes into view. You gap slightly surprised to see him as he walks over to you a goofy smile in his face "I thought you could use a hand " Cyborg states with a friendly look.

Your eye's widen at him before the corner of your lips tug upwards" Thanks but, a few minutes ago wouldnt have hurt either." you say your voice barely audible but, you knew he heard as his smile grows and he chuckles nervously rubbing the back of mechanic head.

"Sorry. We just learned there was trouble. Your not hurt or anything, are you?" He asked you suddenly making you raise a brow a pink tint on your cheeks.

You cross your arm's not used to the kindness of this stranger or anyone for that matter, "Why do you care?" He looks stunned by your reply before a loud stomping follows before he can respond to your bitter comment.

He turns quickly before frowning deeply and he puts his hands up quickly, you jump back as Mammoth comes running into Cyborg his brute strength matching Cyborg's as they wrestle with their hands interlocked brutally forcing one another down.

As you move to help him your forced to stop yourself as a force of negative energy splits the concrete at your feet down the middle making you jump back in alarm before you turn to see Jinx facing you only a few yards away.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet, girly!" Jinx yells at you before her claw like hands go up into the air a pink aura of energy gathering in them making you gasp before your eye's blaze a electrifying blue and your hands twitch from the makeshift electricity gathering in them.

"Game on!" You sneer at her before racing towards the pink haired H.I.V.E. representative. She smirks viciously as you do so before she sends her dark energy towards you with a war cry, your eye's go wide as the pavement rips apart from the force before being sent towards you. Your feet meet the edge of the torn car and you force your body upwards before twirling to miss the flying debris.

You land on your feet in a crouch and grimace as your injured leg throbs from the impact, Jinx's pale face goes red in annoyance before she runs towards you.

"You little rat!" She cries out before she stops her hair raising a pained grimace on her face before she falls like a haystack. You pull your hand back looking over at the metal piece on the ground that you had charged with static electricity. You chuckle as you watch Jinx spasm before you turn as you gasp seeing Cyborg dog piled by a few dozen Billy's.

"I'm billy!"

"And I'm billy!"

"Oh gosh darn it, so am i!"

"No kidding! I'm billy!"

Your eye brow twitches in annoyance before you race over and jump into the air with your fist charged and sparking with electricity "get. Off. Of. Him" you draw out as you punch another Billy everytime you say another word.

Your charged hand sends one flying after another before you find Cyborg under them still fighting off Mammoth whom he had forced into the ground. Then, after punching Mammoth in the jaw his hand goes up hitting another Billy clone in the face before his arm transforms into a cannon.

The mechanic's whir and move around on his lower arm making a circular figure around his arm where his hand used to be before he yells out "I'm only gonna say this once! I don't care who's billy!".

Your eye's widen before you back up as a few Billy's cower backwards and without a second longer to spare the pile of Red suited Villain clones are blasted into the air as the power of his sonic cannon sends them flying. You look up your eye's following one falling Billy in particular until he face plants into the ground, instantly blacking out.