First Day

“Get your ass up, Vinnie!” Tommy screamed. I could feel myself hitting the bed repeatedly as if he were jumping on it, but I was too sleepy to care. His foot connected with my ribs however and then I cared. I grabbed the little brat’s foot and then pinned him down to my bed.

“About time you woke up,” he said with a smile. The sparkle I loved in his eyes was as bright as ever. “It is seven-thirty. If you don’t leave in like ten minutes you will be late for work.” I groaned and fell back on the bed.

So last night had not been a dream. Gio and I really had- oh fuck me. “Gio is getting out of the shower now so-“I threw Tommy off of me and then picked him up and tossed him out of my room. I grabbed a blue V-neck, grey jeans, and a pair of black boxers. I walked to the bathroom door with a lazy smile.

He needed clothes, didn’t he?

I opened the door and found it all fogged up from a boiling hot shower. I looked around and found Gio sitting on the side of the tub in only a towel on his waist with his face in his hands. I knocked on the wall and he looked up with red eyes.

“Hey,” he said with that smirk I missed so much. “Tryin’ to steal a peek at what’s underneath?” His eyebrow wiggled and I rolled my eyes, suppressing a laugh that wanted to escape.

“No, I thought you might want some clothes that weren’t trashy,” I said and threw the clothes at him. “They might be a little big but they should still be good enough.”

“Whatever,” he said as he stood up. I watched his defined chest ripple from his movements. He was built like a fucking God. I let my eyes dip down lower and lower until I was at the top of his low riding towel.

Get out of here, my brain hissed. You said you weren’t doin’ this any more. “Eyes up here, stronzo,” he said with a smirk. I met his eyes and laughed at the fact that he had the balls to call me an asshole. I nodded at him and went to the sink.

“You leavin’?” he questioned. I took my toothbrush and shook my head. I put tooth paste on it and then started to brush my teeth like there wasn’t a half-naked guy that I was supposed to hate in my bathroom with me.

“Ugggg!” he screeched and took a step, slipping on the water. I jolted forward and grabbed a hold of his waist and yanked him into my arms. He had his eyes closed when I looked down at him. I cursed with my toothbrush in my mouth as I saw the way his face was flushed. He looked so fuckin’ sexy.

“You smell good,” he said finally opening his eyes.

“Tanks,” came out as my toothbrush stayed awkwardly in my mouth. He smirked with his cracked lip still visible and pulled the offending item out of my mouth and then wiped the tooth paste from the corners of my mouth, making me swallow the rest of it.

“You can let go now,” he said quietly. I shrugged and let him fall on the floor. “Sai quello che volevo dire stronzo!” He said as he rubbed his back.

“No I did not know what you meant,” I said with a sly smirk, answering his Italian banter. I grabbed my toothbrush out of his hand and then shoved it back into my mouth as I walked back toward the sink. I made slow circles and tried not to laugh as he struggled to stand up.

“Stronzo!” he cursed at me.

“Better than being a bitch,” I said before spitting tooth paste out. “Cagna.” He scuffed and then all was quiet as I finished brushing my teeth, but when I turned I almost fainted. He had let his towel fall and was just standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Sorry, I forgot you were in here,” he lied with that smirk. He put his hands on his hips and made no move to cover himself up.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and then swallowed again for good measures. My eyes traveled over his body and lingered on a certain appendage that should have disgusted me but instead had my own hardening.