I Can't Do This, But I Can Do You

“Oh, fuck! Harder,” Gio moaned as I pushed inside of him again with a hard thrust. I shook my head and grabbed his thighs as he kneeled in front of me before slamming into him with no relent. “Ahhh!”

“Fuck, Gio!” I hissed. This had to be our eighth time fucking today. Every time we finished we sat there staring at each other until one of us grabbed the other and began with the scorching kissing. It was usually me; I’m not going to even lie about that. He was just so addicting and every time I was inside of him it took away the pain. Tommy was gone and he was my way to forget.

I yanked myself out of him and turned around so he could look me in the eyes. I slammed back into him, making his back come off the bed and him scream at the top of his lungs. “Vincent!’ he cried out and raked his nails down my back. I felt myself teetering on the edge of my orgasm and I wanted him to cum first so I grabbed his erection and jerked him off as fast as I could. I thrusted into him harder and then watched as he came against my stomach causing me to spill my own seed inside of him. I fell on top of him and he wrapped his arms around my neck and kept me close.

“Fuck, you are so warm,” I said snuggling into his neck.

He chuckled. “Don’t go getting all girly on me, Vin,” he teased. I nipped his shoulder and he groaned. “Never mind.” I smiled into his neck and began to feather it with kisses until I heard the door slamming downstairs.

“FUCK YOU EMILIO!” My ma screamed and then I heard his office door slam and her run up the stairs until there was a soft knock on my door. “Vincent?”

I groaned and pulled out of Vincent with my teeth sunk into his shoulder so I wouldn’t scream or moan from the agonizing torture of pulling out. He slapped his hand over his mouth and moaned into it until I was all the way out. I looked down at his bright green eyes and he winked before leaning up and covering my mouth with his. I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back until the knock sounded again.

“Go,” he whispered against my mouth but his arms were secure around my waist.

“You have to let go,” I teased. I pecked his mouth and he pecked mine back as we argued over him letting go and me needing to answer the door. He laughed when I bit his lip instead of his nose and then slapped his hand over his mouth.

“Gio?” my ma said from the other side of the door. I sighed and pulled myself away from him before sliding on some pants without my boxers and opening the door wide enough so my ma couldn’t see.

“Yeah, ma?” I said. Her eyes were bloodshot and her usually flowing hair looked dead on her shoulders. She looked like she had been murdered instead of my little brother. Her face was like an image of a ghost. I had never seen my beautiful ma so pale.

“Are you and Gio getting along?” she asked with a sniffle.

Oh, lady you have no idea.

“Yeah, ma.”

“And you haven’t killed him?”

“No, ma.”

“And you are treating him right?”

“Yeah, ma.”

“I miss him so much,” she cried and then she was in my arms with tears pouring down her pale face. I pulled her closer to me. I felt her shake against me as she sobbed her ever lovin’ heart out. My poor ma had been yanked into this life just like all of the wives. She had been nothing but screwed when it came to my pops. They had been in love since day one and now that love is nothing but a death of her son.

“Vin?” Gio whispered from behind me. I looked back and found him in his pants again. He grabbed my face and started to wipe the tears I hadn’t even known had been falling. I pulled my face away from him and looked down at my ma. I should have been with them today not with him. What had I thought? That we would have sex and be able to be together forever? Oh sure.