These Are My Confessions

Sorry It took so long! I couldn't find the right way to tell who it was but i got it and hopefully you guys don't kill me! Alrighty and there is a lot of drama in this chapter! Soooooooo ENJOY!

~Reg(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat with on the couch in my giant living room with all of the boys plus their pops' plus their mas' here surrounding us with solemn looks. No one could believe what we had discovered. The one person no one would have expected yet it was one we should have.

"I can't believe this shit," Nicoli, Cris' pops, said after a while of silence. He was staring at me and Gio so I knew he wasn't exactly talking about the white elephant in the room but the goddamn rainbow one.

Gio and I had fucked up big time when everyone had gotten here. We were in the living room and he was trying to calm me down but I wouldn't so he grabbed my collar and pulled me down to his lips. Let's just say things started to get a little heated and I threw him against a wall, breaking a lamp in the process, and then everyone walked in and saw us. Yeah, not everyone took it too well.

"How long has this," Lucca said, motioning between us, "been happening?  Last time I checked you hated each other."

"We should be focusing on other things," Gio said pointedly. Cecilio, Angel's pops, stood up with an authorative face since he was in command and cleared his throat.

"We need to focus on the attempt of murder and actual murder that happened in the Mussolini family. Maybe not everyone is comfortable with the idea of two boys together, especially in our mist, but that doesn't matter. If they are in love, they are in love and we should give them support and not the cold shoulder. I'm not saying throw a party but Emilio and I expect every single one of you to treat them with the same respect."

Fabio, Leo's pop, coughed and stood up, "Now, you called us here but you didn't tell us if you found anything out," he said, thankfully changing the subject. Gio and I were on opposite sides of the room to make everyone feel better. Ralph was on my left and Sammy was on my right. I was glad he came back but he wouldn't say a word to me. It was actually driving me crazy, especially with the betrayal I was already dealing with.

Pops stood up, wiping his mouth with distant eyes. "Isabella is fine so all you guys can rest assured on that," he began. All of the women nodded with relived looks and he continued. "Isabella, being the kick ass woman she is, fought her attacker back so they were able to get DNA from under her nails and it turns out that the attacker is a part of my family. Our family."

"We don't know how this could have happened but it did," Sam inserted.

I dug my nails into the couch as they beat around the damn bush. Why couldn't they just say it? Say the one name I thought I would never hear again. Say the one name that broke my heart when I read it so clearly in bold letters above that familiar face. That one face that tore me to pieces. He had betrayed me and his very own family.

"Who is it, Samuel," Tony, Frankie's pops, said with aggravation.

He sighed and looked over at pops who was holding the folder the doctor gave to him. He opened it and held the picture up. I growled low in my throat as most of the people sat back stunned.

"Is that..?" Tony said bewildered.

"Oh fuck," some others spoke as the women all gasped.

"Who the fuck is that?" Frankie asked. Leave it to him to be blunt.

"That," I said. "Is Alberto Mussolini. His pops was my pops' old second in command but when he fucked up some stuff and started to steal from our family, pops put him out. His ma committed suicide because of it and he blamed my pops for it. He ran and no one saw him since."