I Get Knocked Down

I woke up bathed in warmth. Gio's uninjured leg was thrown over mine, his arm was secure around my waist, and his head was in the crook of shoulder with my arm around him. I smiled and closed my eyes again so I could just let THIS happen.

After our argument last night, I had stayed in the bathroom until he had fallen asleep. I then walked out of the room and went out to the balcony that over looked the city. Just standing there reminded me of who I was and what my responsibilities were. I couldn't be with Gio and I couldn't do things with him. I need to get back on track and that boy needed to be pushed out of my life.

Starting after he gets up. Right now I am too comfortable to care.

I felt his cool breath on my skin and I looked down to find his eye lids twitching like he was on the verge of getting up. I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing and waited for him to start to panic, but it never came. I crack my eye and found him staring up at my face with a weird expression. I hadn't opened my eye enough for him to know I was  awake, so the look he was giving me was honest.

"What the fuck are you doin' to me?" he whispered. I am so glad I am not the only one that ask that.

I felt his soft lips press against the spot right next to my nipple and said body party hardened. He peeked up at me and then slid his tongue across it.  I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't moan and mentally yelled at my dick to stop hardening.

His hands slid across the top of my boxers and his mouth went up to the part of my neck that had me actually moaning. I opened my eyes and he was hovering on top of me with his lip between his white teeth. I looked down at his mouth and he did the same to me. I outstretched my shaking hand and cupped the back of his neck. He leaned forward and I leaned up just as the door swung open and Sam came in.

Gio rolled off of me and I stretched like we weren't doing anything. I swear every one is a cock blocker lately. Maybe that is God's way of saying stop the madness.

"You have an hour to get ready for school and the boys are waiting for you there," Sam said while looking between us two.

"Thanks pops," I said and he stopped staring at Gio to smile at me. He had always been like a father to me. That's why I ran to him instead of one of the other boys' dads.

"Shower and redo your bandages," he said and then closed the door. I sighed and put both of my hands to my face. We have to stop! Why can't we just fucking stop? It's like every fiber in me wants him but my brain knows what is right. It is like world war fuckin four in here, we skipped world war three already.

"You showerin' first?" he asked. I looked over at him and he bit his lip. I reached out and used my thumb to pry his lips apart so the plump item would no longer be caught in between such a grip- that was not mine. He moaned and captured my thumb between his teeth instead.

"You should stop," I said as I slid across the bed, closing the distance between us. He sucked my thumb into his mouth and nodded. I let my other hand fall on his waist and he slid in closer to me so we were plastered together.

His eyes went up to mine and I got a visual of him on his knees in front of me with cock buried deep in his hot throat. I groaned and then climbed on top of him. He let his legs fall open and I hit his erection, making my whole body light up in sexual bliss. I rubbed myself against him and again no words were spoken, because then it would become real.

A knock sounded at the door. "Forty-five minutes and I don't hear the shower!" Sam called.

"I'M GOIN'!" I shouted and then got off of him. I felt his hand reach for mine but I kept limping until I was in the bathroom. I looked back against my best intentions and found him looking after me. I gave him a nod and he nodded back. It was a silent agreement that we were indeed done.