Foreword

<<EPIGRAPH>>

" She warned him not to be deceived by appearances,
for beauty is found within."

~~~

"Kindness is free.

Love is free."

~~~

" Have courage and be kind."

~~~

" I let her go.

I had to.

Because I love her."

~~~

<<SUMMARY>>

The retelling of a classic tale with a slight twist. A golden crossover between Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella.

A prince who turned into a beast due to his narcissistic nature and cruel behaviour. The curse bestowed upon him by the witch, would only be lifted once he learns to love. But, who would love an ugly looking beast, who hates everything in the world and wants to be left alone?

A princess who is deprived of all her freedom once, her beloved father dies. The evil, cruel stepmother hates her because of her beauty and kindness. Her stepsisters treat her worse than animals. She was once loved and cared for. Will she still believe in love and kindness, after all the cruelty she faced?

A night of magic and love, brings them both together. But, will they be able to help each other  free from the burdens they carry?

~~~

<<COPYRIGHTS>>

Note: All the fictional characters present in this book solely belong to Disney. I do not claim them as my own. This book is just a figment of my imagination. The original plot of both the stories belong to the Disney creators. Only, the twisted plot is my own work. This is just a retelling of the classic Disney stories in a different form.

~~~

Also, I'm participating in #NANOWRIMO2017 this year with this story, I'm HOPEFULLY going to finish. So, WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So, WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~