Moment de vérité - II

Ella's POV

Ella looked back at her father as she rode the horse. He smiled at her as he waved and she knew she was the luckiest daughter on the planet. Even though, there weren't many moments they had shared but, she knew he adored her as the same as her mother did.

She smiled at him as she turned to look at the road ahead of her. The castle awaiting her presence as she quickened her pace. The Village was silent as no one was present in the Village and the silence deemed on her as she rode towards the forest.

As she entered the forest, she heard the howling of the wolves and shivered as the cold of the night crept on her like a second skin. She tightened the robes around herself as she slapped the ropes fast against the horse's back. The horse obeyed her command as he ran faster in the slippery snow. Ella feared for her life as the howling sounds sounded near but, she ignored them as she looked up at the moon. The moon shone bright and lit the pathway for her. She remembered the last time she was in the same spot and smiled lightly as she recalled the moment, she had decided to help him.

The moonlight shone brightly and so did Ella's smile as she rode towards the castle.

~~~

Lumière's POV

The foyer was a chaos as the servants had attacked as Mrs. Potts had exclaimed and it was a full blown war between the Villagers and the servants aka inanimate objects.

Lumière ducked as a lady swung a pan at him, and he swiftly jumped when she tried to hit him again with it. He quickly jumped on her and her eyes followed his movements and she tried to balance herself as Lumière took a hold of her and twirled her around. He let go of her and she collapsed onto another man, who lost his balance and they both fell to the ground.

Lumière climbed the cupboard as no one was attacking him for a moment and he looked around the foyer. The foyer had turned into a war field as all the furniture around was broken or torn off to fight off the Villagers.

Lumière's eyes fell upon Chip who was in the centre of the foyer standing on a stack of saucers as he hit the Villagers with it and jumped up and down as he exclaimed, "There you go, fellas." Lumière smiled at the child as he was too innocent for his own good. His aim was good as the saucers hit the Villagers perfectly and they clenched their arms as they tried to fight off others.

Maestro Cadanza was fighting the two daughters of Lady Tremaine and Lumière laughed as he saw Maestro Cadanza dodge one of the girl's punches. He was quite swift even for his old age. He saw as Maestro Cadanza stood on his two legs and pushed the girls hard. They fell down with a thud and cursed out loud as Maestro Cadanza now stood in front of them, daring them to try. The girls looked at their mother who was now looking at them with her face scrunched, "Mama, help us!" Lady Tremaine smirked at them as she moved forward with the rifle in her hand, "Sorry, girls. It's Villain time." The girls looked at their mother's retreating form and their jaws hung in air as they couldn't believe their mother would do something like this.

"Ouch." Maestro Cadanza said as he walked away from them and rushed quickly towards Froufrou, saving him in time from getting stabbed. Maestro Cadanza hugged him as he caressed him and moved aside in time to save them from a man coming at them with an axe. Maestro Cadanza grew angry as he gathered his strength and hit the man so hard with his leg, that he flew halfway across the foyer and hit the wall, sliding down. Maestro Cadanza turned towards Froufrou and confronted him as he asked, "Are you okay, Froufrou?" Froufrou just licked his leg as he snuggled against him.

Lumière was startled as he heard Mrs. Potts shout, "How do you like your tea?" She was hanging from the huge chandelier in the middle of the foyer and she poured hot tea all over the Villagers as they grimaced loudly at the hotness, "Hot enough?" She asked as she snickered at their running forms around the foyer. Suddenly, she lost her grip on and she came falling down but, as she was about to hit the ground, Chapeau swopped her in his arms and Lumière let out a breath of relief.

He heard voices coming from the balcony. He turned towards it to find Mr. Cogsworth and Madame de Garderobe standing there with a table full of books. Mr. Cogsworth exclaimed as he looked at the books, "Ahh, yes. The inventory has arrived." He touched them and spoke, "Go teach them a lesson!" The books flew in the air at his commands and started hitting the people in the faces and Mr. Cogsworth laughed at them, "Yes, those are called books, you dimwits."

Lumière jumped as one man swung the axe at him and he jumped onto his bald head as he hit him in the head with his legs. Mr. Cogsworth took a step back as he realised that three young men were walking towards him in an angry stance. He shuddered as he spoke, "I'm just a clock." He tried reasoning as he stepped back running away from them. But, Madame Garderobe stopped as she stepped in front of them and stood with her arms on her waist, "Ahh, lovely boys!" She sang as various clothes sprung out from her drawers and the men's eyes widened as the clothes enveloped them whole and as they twirled around as Madame Garderobe dressed them in lovely gowns.

As Madame Garderobe finished, she exclaimed, "Such pretty little boys!" The men looked down at their attire and screamed as they ran off towards the main door in hurry.

Lumière's eyes searched for Plumette in the room and he chuckled as he saw her throwing dust onto the girls and laughing at their expense. Lumière resumed his attention back to spreading the fireworks around the foyer as he knew she could handle them herself.

Maestro Cadanza took a step back as he analysed the next move of the lady holding an axe in front of him. But, his attention was broken as he heard his lovely wife, Madame Garderobe exclaim as she saw him, "Maestro!" Maestro Cadanza looked up at her and smiled in delight as he said, "My love!" His gaze was fixed on her as he didn't realise that the lady in front of him was about to hit him with the axe. But, he was saved as Madame Garderobe announced, "I'm coming, my love!" Before she jumped down from the balcony onto the foyer and sent the lady in front of him flying to the table.

Lumière lit up the fireworks from the fireplace and all the Villagers went tumbling as they jumped up and down, trying to save themselves from the burn. Lumière jumped from tables to table as he sang, "It's a firework kind of night, fellas." He chuckled as he stopped next to Mr. Cogsworth. All the Villagers rushed towards the main door as they feared for their lives. Mr. Cogsworth exclaimed as he pointed his fingers at them, "Yes! Run for your life. Out from the castle." He narrowed his eyes as he continues, "Don't come back here." Lumière chuckled at him as he folded his hands but, his eyes widened as he saw Ella walk into the foyer. She smiled lightly as she rushed towards the west wing. No one dared to stop her. They all walked outside as they saw the Villagers run towards the main entrance.

~~~