"la nuit magique"

Third POV

The Beast sighed out loud as he scratched his back with the help of the brush. Lumière sighed from the other side of the curtain which separated them and Lumière was forever greatly for that as he didn't want to see his Master naked. Mrs. Potts stood next to him as they both saw their Master getting more nervous as the seconds passed. "Why did I ask her?" His Master groaned from the bath tub as he rubbed soap onto his fur.

Lumière chuckled lightly at Plumette who looked away from her the bath tub. "I mean I just asked her casually, would you like to join me for a dance? Why did she had to agree to it?" His Master asked as he stood up from the bath groaning out loud and shook his head. Plumette screamed as her eyes bulged out as she took her Master in. Lumière quickly closed her eyes with his hands as he shrieked at his Master, "Master, cover yourself."

The Beast's eyes widened as he realised that he had stood up naked in front of his servants and quickly covered himself with the cloth that the coat hanger handed him. He looked around nervously as he chuckled lightly, "Sorry." He wore his bath robe as he walked over to his closet and took out a dark blue suit from the closet and placed it on the bed. He returned to the dressing table where he saw that Plumette had recovered from the shocks of seeing him naked and he apologised once again.

He sat down in the chair in front of his dressing table. All his servants surrounded him as he looked at himself in the mirror. "What was I thinking?" He wondered out loud once again and Lumière replied, "No, master. It's perfect. The rose has only four petals left which means you can tell her how you feel." Beast shook his head at Lumière as he spoke, "I feel like a fool." Lumière smiled at him slightly as he said, "Do not be discouraged, Master." The Beast looked at Lumière as if he had grown three heads, "She will never love me." Lumière shook his head, "She is the one."

The Beast groaned as he spoke, "Please, stop saying that. There is no 'one.'" He huffed out at Lumière. Lumière jumped onto his chair as he leaned down he asked, "You care for her, don't you?" The Beast nodded as his reply and looked at his reflection. "Well, then woo her with beautiful music and romantic candlelit dinner."

Plumette flew in front of him as she giggled, "And when the moments just right, tell her." The Beast sighed as he looked at them, "How will I know?" Mr. Cogsworth looked at him as he coughed, "You'll feel slightly nauseous." Lumière patted his shoulder as he spoke, "Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine." The Beast rolled his eyes at Lumière as he knew he wouldn't do fine.

The Beast turned to look at Mrs. Potts as she spoke, "Just don't be so nervous and tell Ella how you feel." She looked at him sweetly but then her face grew angrier as she spat at him, "Because if you don't, I promise you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!" The Beast's eyes widened as he looked at Lumière, "In the dark." Plumette stood next to him as she finished for them, "Covered in dust."

"Dark and very, very dirty." Lumière said as he clapped his arms together and Beast seemed frightened and confused.

Lumière looked at the coat hanger as he started, "Start with the hair." Mr. Cogsworth handed the coat hanger the hair brush and the coat hanger looked at the Beast as she clicked his scissors together, "Woman love nice hair!" The coat hanger turned the Beast's chair around as Mrs. Potts said, "Now, tidy the fingers and toes." She poured the Master a cup of hot tea and he placed his fingers one by one into the hot cup of tea. Mr. Cogsworth looked at the Beast as he turned towards the coat hanger and said, "Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it."

Chapeau cut off his Master's beard as Mrs. Potts steamed the nails. Lumière spoke, "Polish the nails." As he cleaned the horns on his Master's head with the help of a cloth, "Shine the horns." Plumette picked up the powder puff as she spoke, "Eyes closed." The Beast closed his eyes and heard her say, "Puff, puff." As she powdered his face. The Beast coughed out some of the powder from his mouth and sneezed out loud. Lumière turned his chair around as Mrs. Potts looked at the Beast and her and Chips's eyes widened as they realised how weird the Beast looked. The Beast smiled at them with his fangs on display and Lumière sighed as he folded his hands in front of him, "Okay. I can fix this." The Beast gave up as he looked down and sighed loudly.