Chapter 3

Hello everyone, I hope your enjoying the story so far and if you are, please vote and/or comment!

Katelyn's pov

"Can you guys believe that blond dude?" Clary questions her friends as she turns back to them.

"You mean the imaginary dude you and Kate were talking to?"

"No, the guy right there running into the club" We all turned toward said club, 'Jace' getting smaller and slowly disappearing from view.

"Clary, there's nobody there" Maureen disclosed. Only there was, but they couldn't see the man since he was glamoured.

"They guy covered in tats, like-"

"What guy are you talking about?"

"You guys seriously don't see him?" Clary expresses in disbelief. I just remained silent, not knowing how to reply since our mom never got around to telling Clary about the shadow world.

"No."

"Okay could you guys stop making me feel insane?"

"Well could you stop acting that way?"

"No need for the attitude Maureen" I rolled my eyes, finally saying something.

Clary then unzipped her sweater and started walking toward the club.

"Um where are you going?" Simon asked as I straightened up as well.

"To get some answers." My eyes widened at her answer.

"Remember your fake ID sucks!"

I jogged after her, grabbing her wrist as I finally caught up. "If your going to do something stupid, at least take me with you."

She gave me a nod and we started walking again.

Once we were in, we started pushing passed all the sweaty, dancing bodies. Clary's fiery red hair standing out in the club. She caught a glimpse of the blond and started dragging me with her.

Blondie entered the VIP section, thinking fast I whispered to my sister, "Follow my lead."

With that I hung onto the security guys arm who seemed to also be entering, Clary copying my movements on his other side.

"Someone clearly works out," I flirted, rubbing the guy's arm.

"Cool contacts." Clary says, doing the same. Little did she know that it was a shapeshifting demon.

We let go of the demon once we entered and saw that Jace guy whip out his seraph blade, threatening a demon. The demon was disguised as a woman dressed in a skin tight magenta and black dress.

There was also this brunette girl dancing wearing a white cropped top and a matching white mini skirt that went to her mid-thigh. She was distracting all the demons who sat there staring at her like she was an object. I found their actions absolutely disgusting, demon or not. I would have beat them up for staring at the girl like that but then Clary shouted,

"WATCH OUT!" and started running towards the demon.

"Clary don't!!!" But I was too late, she pushed the demon into a couch and it then showed it's true form. The arrogant blond pushed Clary to the floor, I grabbed my blade from its holster and the daggers from my pocket, all hell breaking loose in the room.

As I made my way towards the red haired girl, I saw this tall brunette male fighting some demons off in front of him as one was creeping up behind him so I yelled,

"Duck!" and threw my dagger making the demon evaporate into orange and yellow dust.

The guy looked in my direction and nodded his head towards me as a thanks, then went back to fighting.

With my blade in my left hand and another dagger in my right, I ducked under a demon that was coming toward me before stabbing it in the back. Then I kicked the one coming at me from the side, throwing another dagger right into its head. I heard footsteps from behind me and once they got close enough, I ducked and the demon fell over me. Before I could kill it with my seraph blade however, an arrow landed in its chest and it evaporated.

My gaze quickly found where the arrow came from and I saw the tall brunette yet again. I gave him a small nod before trying to make my way over to Clary again.

I noticed that a seraph blade flew on to the couch where one of the demons once were. Clary being her curious little self went over and grabbed it. The blade lit up and Jace, seeing that, was shocked. He didn't waste a moment though and took the opportunity to push a demon onto the blade, sending it straight back to hell.

Clary stood there shaken up by the scene as Jace ripped the blade from her hand when I finally got to her. The others were fighting the remaining demons, I'm sure they can handle the rest. I put away my blade and got Clary's attention.

"Clary. Are you alright?" She nodded, but then shook her head.

When she said that I looked around and saw that Jace and the tall brunette were slashed through the last demon. Once the area was clear, I proceeded to pull Clary back to the entrance bringing her home where we would hopefully be safe.

Just then, we ran into someone. I looked up to see the one and only Magnus Bane who happens to be one of my friends. I gave him a look as if saying "it's happening," signalling to give either Dot or my mom a call. He just nodded before looking at Clary.

"Sorry." Clary apologized and then we were off again. We exited the club and hailed a taxi. "Drive." I ordered the taxi driver as soon as we were in, giving him the address.

~Edited~