A Bloodied Heart part 1

(Thanks to @Marionett6078 who asked for this story, love you darling)

Sitting alone in the library, Dipper stared longingly at an older student.

His tall, lean figure— wild blond hair, and deep blue eyes. The golden piercings that hung from to his ears and lower lip, those white pearled teeth. It was all to breathtaking for him— he couldn't take his eyes of the older teen, bitting his lip, lost in his thoughts, his fantasies.

He was loud, a flirt, but sweet and misleading. Talking with his large group of friends, he was popular, likeable— but threatening.

"Dipper!" Mabel, his twin sister called, making heads turn towards the both of them as she jumped him from behind.

Dipper's face went red with embarrassment as he made eye contact with him— his upper class men named Bill.

His laughter sent a shiver up go's spine, but he quickly turned his head away, to embarrassed to look.

"Mabel, everyone's looking," he whispered out.

"I need a favour. I need you to tutor my in math, but not today— tonight I'm having a sleepover with candy and Granda. So on Saturday I need you to tutor me, ok?" She asks.

"Why couldn't this wait until tomorrow? You didn't have to make it such a big deal. You have a phone," he muttered.

"Sorry, bro bro, I just got excited," she laughed." Well, see you on tomorrow, don't stay up to late," she said, jumping out the door to the library.

With embarrassment, Dipper stuck his nose deeper into an open book, by his work— hiding his face fully red all the way up to his ears, his glasses fogged with him huffing at the fact his sister just embarrassed him like that.

"Hey," a voice spoke, without his eyes leaving the page, Dipper could hear the chair next to him be sat in. "That was your sister right? Mabel pines?" A deep voice asked,"ya' think ya' can give me yer' number?" He asked.

Dipper was pissed, looking up from his book, he looked up at the dumb ass that asked for his sister's number. He looked shady. Pulling off his glasses, Dipper gave him a death stare, "why would I give away something that wasn't mine to give? If you want it— ask her yourself, but I know that once she takes a you, she'd kick your ass," he told him coldly, returning back to his book.

The guy clicked his tongue, drawing his fist back, he nailed him in the face, and when Dipper fell back— he took both table and chairs with him.

I everyone bursted out laughing at the fallon boy," next time you think about taking back, remember this," he threatened, stepping on Dipper's glasses underneath his boot.

Gritting his teeth, Dipper grabbed his stuff and ran for the door, throwing them open, he stomped down the hallway with anger. He could've killed that ass, right there and then, but if he did— he'd be sent to jail. With all the things that I learned from Stan and Ford— I could take down a ten— twenty men if I wanted, but—

"Hey," a voice yelled out from behind. Turning around to a familiar voice, Dipper's face blushed. "You ok kid?" He asked, leaning down to look at the him.

"I'm fine. It wasn't really that painful," Dipper said, his head lowered, but the older boy tilted his head back with his hand. The sudden touch of his head drove Dipper mad inside.

"It looks bad," he whispered gently as he grazed his thumb over the bruise. "I'm sorry about my friend. He was being a real ass," he apologized.

"Don't be," Dipper spoke softly as he stepped back, away from his touch," you did nothing, it's him I want an apology from," Dipper scoffed— it almost made Dipper laugh at the thought of what he's going to do with that jackass.