Names for a Single Love

"Isaac, what are you doing there, love?" The boy turns to the man laying lounging on the bed. His body long and sun-touched, legs were woven into with the dirty bedsheets. His hair is a sandy gold, eyes deep blue as the darkest pasts ocean.

Isaac turns away from the stars, smiling widely," watching the stars." The blanket draped over his body starts to slip. He makes to move to cover his bare skin.

"Come away from there, you'll fall," his lover beckon him to the bed with a hand.

Isaac laughs. His fingers dance on the railing. His dark hazel eyes stare back at his bedded lover, lips curled up in a smirk. "Dear man, the only way I'd plummet is if I jumped, " he said calmly. "And if I were to jump, that you mean you would be dead and I could no longer love again."

The man with tan skin chuckles. "I will never die, sweet boy." He turns onto his belly and scoops up a crystal wine glass. He brings the crimson to his lips, pouring it over his chin and down his throat. Isaac is surprised any went in his throat not down it.

"Such a mess lover I have, " he speaks softly. He steps forward, stepping lightly to the bed. His footprints don't make a sound. He stops in front of the bed, his fingers stroke the sides of his lover's face. "That's why I said if. I know you will never die, the sweet devil." He leans down to kiss those red lips.

"I see you've been having fun with that woman I stole for you," he lover says.

Isaac laughs, pulling his lips away from his lover. "You said I could do what I want with her."

His lover pouts. "I didn't mean bed her."

"I want a child, is that so wrong to play with a toy that can provide a pretty child?"  Isaac asks. "How many women have you bedded before I?" He asks.

His lover grunts, reaching up to grab the back of Isaac's neck and yanks him down into a hungry kiss. Issac moans softly, grabbing at his lover's tan ears and sandy hair. They pull apart.

"You know I am a petty man, " he speaks so very softly. "I can not allow myself the haunting thought that you may love another other than I, " he says.

Isaac pushes his lover onto his back. Isaac straddles his hips as he did a few hours before. "Oh my dearest Cipher, " he moans softly, rocking his hips down into him. "I can't find in myself without you in my mind, " he whispers. He angles his lover's penis into his body. He strokes up his body, breathing softly. "My body is addicted to you and my veins crave your bite." He bucks his hips, head falling back with a lull and calmness. His big hazel eyes open, locking onto his lover's dark ocean blue eyes. "I am your slave."

Isaac moans as his lover's hands travel up his pelvis, to his belly and pecs, finally holding his pink blushed cheeks. "You are wrong, my sweet and dearest Pine Tree. It is I, who is your slave." Isaac smiles down at him, baring his neck.

Cipher sits up. His hands brush over his cheeks and slide his bangs out from his view those hazel eyes. A Big Dipper birthmark on his forehead. Bill kisses the markings. His fangs latch onto Isaac's neck, making those soft moans turn into screams.

Dipper rockets up from bed, holding his neck tightly, trembling like leaf. His fingers dig into the skin, palm furiously rubbing the spot raw. He yanks his hand away from his neck and looks at his hands, making sure they aren't stained with blood. His body is cold, sweating heavily from his nightmares.

He dreamt that his throat was being ripped open by monsters of the night. And no matter how much he begged and pushed, their fangs still clung to his body.

He cleared his throat, tasting saliva and squeezes his throat with his hand before breathing out. His breath is trembling.

Dipper got ready and got ready for school.