Broken

(I don't think I like the drop in viewers thy had happened over the year or two I've been gone. We need to bring that back up!! My writing has gotten so much better! I promise!!!)

Dipper pressed his lips hard and rough up against Bill's as he shoved him back against the wall of the bedroom by the collar of his shirt. Blood dripped down from Bill's nose from when he got punched in the nose. Dipper's hair was wild from being yanks and his lips are bitten from being slapped across the face.

Bill had his hands on Dipper's hips; working off the belt and school uniform pants that already hug low on his hips. Dipper's tongue was shoved deep into his mouth and travelled inside his hot mouth. He can taste the blood.

"You're a fucking prick," Dipper snapped at him. His hands still roamed Bill's neck and pulled at the hair by his neck. Dipper had to go on his tip-toes to fill on kiss him again.

Bill doesn't push him away, only moving with Dipper's body. "You're so fucking hot, " Bill murmured into his mouth. Dipper bit Bill's lower lip, holding it between teeth. "So fucking hot for me baby," he said before going back sloppily kissing Dipper again.

Bill shoved two fingers into Dipper's mouth. He slowly sucked on on the fingers and curled his tongue around the digits. Bill got a smart-ass idea to shove his fingers back into Dipper's throat until he's choking. Dipper clasps onto the hand, trying to force it out of his throat. His lips are red and swollen. The only way to make Bill stop is to bit down his fingers, and that's what Dipper does. Chops down in one go: red and bloody. Bill hisses in pain. He chuckles to himself, but he stops. Slowly, he retracts his two fingers from Dipper's hot chapped mouth.

"I'll fucking kill you," Dipper growled. Suddenly, Dipper gasps, head jerking back. Bill had slid his fingers into his asshole when he wasn't paying attention.

Bill plants a soft kiss on Dipper's full head of chocolate curls, slicked back from sweat and blood. Dipper whines into Bill's shoulder as Bill fucks him with two fingers.  He's panting into Bill's pale ear and moans his name.

"Bill," he moans. He pulls on Bill's forearms and pushes his body up against him. "Bill, I want you to fuck me," he whines; purposely rattling Bill. "Fuck me, damn it. Fuck!" Bill slid in a third finger.

"You're so tight," Bill laughs. His voice is rough and hot against Dipper's hair. "I thought you'd be loose from last night when I fucked your brains out."

Dipper whines again. He hooked his leg around Bill's hip and begs in a slur of words that couldn't be made out. "I can't walk around with a fucking dildo shoved up my fucking ass like you slut," he hissed.

"You are my slut," Bill declared. "My whiny, begging whore, " he growled like a beast to pray.

Dipper grabbed the collar of Bill's school uniform once more and smirked. "You sure you aren't just my personal fuck toy?" He screamed when a third finger is shoved into his hold.

"I can always just fist you, bitch, " Bill half-heartedly growled. Smirking proud and bold.

Dipper chuckled as best he could with four fingers shoved up his slick asshole. "Bet you would like that?" he giggles. "me being a fucking mess on you fisting me all night?" he teases. Dipper slaps a hand over his mouth as Bill teasingly pushes further into Dipper.

"Don't tempt me, Pinetree," he said.

Dipper lets out a strange laugh. "You haven't called me that in a while," he said. "No teacher's pet? No Class president bitch? Pussyboy? Not even the good old teacher's toilet? Don't tell me you have a crush on me, Cipher?" he joked. "Bill you're losing your touch."