Chapter 21

WARNING: EXTREME PERCABETH FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, umm, just warning you, it's kind of............................. MATURE.......................... kind of. So yeah.

PERCY

"I'm kind of worried, Percy," Annabeth said quietly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because," she said, "Brielle is Miley's best friend. What if she tells her?"

"She won't. She swore on the River Styx." I looked at Brielle- she was standing with Katie Gardner, the Stolls and Juniper. She was standing beside Connor, asking him something. Annabeth shrugged.

"I know... But-"

"Listen," I said, placing my hands on her shoulders, "It'll be fine. Trust me, okay?"

Annabeth smirked. "I don't know, every single other time I trusted you things went wrong."

I rolled my eyes. Annabeth slid her hand into my hair and kissed me gently. I pulled away.

"You know," I said, "I think we have some unfinished business to take care of."

Annabeth giggled as I grabbed her hand and we ran back to my cabin.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ANNABETH

I lay on Percy's bed, listening to our breathing. I turned my head and looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said quietly.

"No, there's something," Percy said, sitting up. "What is it?"

"I already said, it's nothing." I lifted my face up and hovered my lips over his. He leaned forward, but I turned my head slightly, teasing him. He slid his hand up my back and cupped the back of my neck. Percy's eyes drifted to my lips. He smirked. I leaned forward, he leaned back. Finally, not being able to handle it anymore, I crashed my mouth against his. Percy opened his mouth to kiss me back. His lips tasted like salt. I swung my leg over his, so I was practically sitting on top of him. Out of all the kisses that we shared in our last kissing session, this was the best. I wrapped one arm around Percy's neck, drawing him closer. I placed the other one on his cheek, rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone. Percy gently nibbled my lower lip, begging for entrance, and I happily let him in. I felt his hand drift from my neck and down my shoulder. I breathed sharply inwards as I felt his hand on the bare skin of my side.

Percy pulled away, staring at me. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No," I whispered. "Not at all."

Percy kissed me again, drawing his hand away from my side. I quickly grabbed his hand and kept it there, then put my hand back to its original position on the side of Percy's face. Percy's hand moved from my waist to my back, his touch cool on my skin.

After what seemed like forever, Percy and I pulled away from each other, gasping for air. Percy touched his forehead to mine.

You're an awesome kisser, I though.

I heard my boyfriend laughing. "Why thank you," he said.

My face turned bright red. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yup," he said, popping the P.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me down so we were lying down on his bed, facing each other. I laughed, putting my head on his chest.