Chapter One

Also just to let you guys know you can play the music above anytime you want its there just for you if you guys like reading with music cause I know I do!
Continue with the story.

Evan's P.O.V.

    Today was when Lui puts a bounty on Delirious head and I'm going to collect it so I'm gonna play some GTA5 with him and wait till Lui loggs on then I'll wait for him to place his money on Del's head so I can get my money from him.

     As I wait for del to answer "Hey Delirious wanna play some GTA5?" 'plz say yes plz say yes plz' "Yea sure Vanoss" 'Yes!' I like to talk to myself inside my head often.

~Later~

  "U BITCH!!!" He screamed while I got a headshot from him to collect my money. "Well watch your back next time Del~" I said it in a seductive tone. "Shuch up!" I saw his face get pink "WTF?! Who killed me!" I looked to the bottom left of my screen and saw Lui Calibre.

"Yea Vanoss~ watch your back~" I chuckeled "Okay who else is here lui?" As I said that at the bottom left said Dahi De Nogla, 407, Big jiggly, MooSnuckle, Terroriser, Wildcat, MiniLadd, and Cartoonz join the lobby.

   We played and did different missions as we did I noticed Delirious was more around Cartoonz than us. So I decided to do something funny to kill the time while we waited for Wildcat to join because he lost connection.

   I looked at my phone to see who would like to help me as I scrolled down my contacts I saw Lui and I smirked and clicked on it cause I knew he would always have my back even if I was wrong so I texted him.

Vanoss: Hey lui wanna kill everyone?

Lui: Yes!

Vanoss: Okay I want u to tell everyone to gather around while u go get me and I'm going to walk out with my RPG and blow them all up!

Lui: YEA!!!

  Once Tyler joined Lui called for a meeting while I was in the back ready to kill everyone he walked back and I nodded and walked out and killed them all "NOOO!!!"
"AHAHAHA" "WTF WAS THAT FOR!" "U CUNTS!!" while me and lui was laughing he killed me.

   I got a message from my teammate saying we had a game in one hour and everyone to be there in thirty minutes I looked at the time and I looked back.

  "Well okay I gtg" I said and logged off "bye everyone!" And turned off Skype and headed out to my game today was the finals and I wanted to be ready so I went into the showers to get ready. 

   Delirious P.O.V.

    I was kinda mad that Vanoss had to kill all of us except Lui but at least Lui killed him for us it was funny. When he said he had to go it got boarding cause without Vanoss everything becomes boring sometimes.  "Let's go do a mission guys come on!" I looked at who said it and my guessing was right it was Lui so I took out my phone and texted Luke.

Jon: Hey I'm board want to go play with Gorilla and Ohm?

Luke: Yea it got boring right when Evan left let's go see what there doing.

Jon: Yea let's go

   "Hey guys me and Luke are gonna go okay" then I logged off and join a Skype call from Cartoonz and joined as I did I saw that Ohm and Gorilla was already here "Hey delirious~" Ohm said and I just laughed at how he said that in a seductive tone "Hey! U don't go talking like to my boyfriend" Cartonz said that in a sassy tone and I started to laugh more "What a great welcome guys" so we're just playing some golf with friends then I got a text from Vanoss.