Chapter Seven

Hey guys like I say the music above is when you guys want to listen to it doesn't matter when you play it its just there for you guys to listen to if you want to I like reading with music dont you agree? Anyway on ward with the story ENJOY!

Jonathan P.O.V.

      As I looked around seeing that a few people were gone already I decided to look around the place I searched for Evans room after a while I found it yes! Okay now to snoop around a bit I found some pictures I looked at them.

      Evan had a sister? I need to know more as I saw this girl hold hands with my Evan and hus parents so happy there were a few more pictures of her then there were no more except just Evan and his mom and dad they all look a bit sad and I could see the pain in all of there eyes.

        Evan probably has a sister but what happened to her exactly I see that he had pets and different friends now I see me and Luke as I looked threw the rest of these pics I saw he had at least one picture of each of us except Ryan was missing cause he barely just met him.

    I walked downstairs I saw the car park they took a long time I wish I went with them but nope I just had to be in the shower god I miss a lot when I'm doing stuff I walked towards the door waiting till Evan open it and see me as soon as the door opened I was about to tackle Evan but I saw Ryan scream.

        "What happened Ryan?" I started to snicker and soon I was laughing "He fucking scared the living shit out of me! Holy fuck" I was tring to catch my breathe
"Well thats enough now lets head to bed guys we have a new day tomorrow and were going to have some fun!"

       I smirked at Evan I started to walk towards him about to ask a question and have some alone time with him and tease him around for a tiny bit "Hey Evan we need to talk remember?" I turned around seeing Ryan smile a bit and Evan started to head his way.

       No way that going to happen I grabbed Evan turning him around to face me "What are you guys going to talk about?" I saw that Evan frowned at me and I kinda got pissed that he frowned "I'm sorry Del but its between me and Ryan its none of your business okay I have to go now".

         I was so pissed that he couldnt tell me and I saw Ryan and Evan walk out the door before they walked out Marcel and Simone walked in and Evan grabbed a blanket I was giving Ryan some death glares I walked to the window seeing Evan and Ryan cuddle up to keep warm.

      That should be me what the fuck happened while they were at the store something important must've happened and I'm going to find out what happened I walked away from the window and grabbedd Brock and Brian leading them out the back door.

     "Okay first of all I need to talk with you guys about what's going on and what exactly happened at the store is there something I missed here cause last time I checked Evan and Ryan were just strangers to each other what the he'll happened?!" I was so mad I want to beat or kill something really badly.

       "Oh nothing happened we were just messing around and getting to know each other better right Brock" I looked at Brock seeing him nod "BULLSHIT!" I yelled "Whoa calm down Jonathan will tell you what happened just don't do anything stupid okay?" I nodded trying to calm down.

        Brian just shook his head "Well Evan told us he was done shopping and when we were heading out we saw Ryan and Evan hugging in the car and I saw some smiles and tears they said it was because they were talking about somebody loved and how they died okay were going inside now its getting cold out here c'mon Brian" they both left me I cooled down a bit and went back in side as I did I saw Evan walk in caring Ryan bridel style.

        Calm down Jon its okay nothing wrong with him caring Ryan right? Okay now's your chance to talk to him "Hey Ev got a sec?" He carefully placed Ryan on the bed and closed the door "Yeah what is it Del?" Oh how I love the way he says my name "Well I was thinking somewhere private?" He nodded and lead me to his room.

        "Okay what's wrong Del?" I sighed "Well have you had any siblings?" He looked at me and frowned "Have you been looking threw my stuff?" I nodded "Why Jon why are you doing this to me?" I looked at him and I could see that I screwed up really bad this time "Evan I'm sorry but I was board okay and curiosity took over my body okay don't hate me please" he sighed.

         "I'm mad but because I love you guys I forgive you I cant be that mad at you over something this stupid" I smiled and ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist "Thank you for not hating me" I felt two warm arms around me "No problem dude like I said your my family all of you"

       I walked around "Mind telling me some of your secrets?" He smirked "No problem just tell me what you want to know" I smiled finally he's finally opening up to me "Okay first of all I what to know about this girl in your pictures" he nodded and took the pic looking at it carefully.

       The door was opened and I saw Carlos "Hey Evan are you going to send us to bed cause I can still hear the guys downstairs I thought you already sent them to bed?" I forgot all about Carlos he was Silent Droid and he was wearing his disguise again but man does he look cute in it for a man at this age.

       Evan got up "Ill tell you tomorrow Jon right now we need to get some rest we have a long day tomarrow" I nodded and got off the bed seeing Carlos walk back to his room half asleep I yawned and grabbed my teddy and putting on my PJs and laying in my bed seeing Luke walk in and laying in his bed already fast asleep.

Hey guys again might be late publishing but part eight will be out soon and sorry for all my misspellings and like always I hope you guys have an awesome day bye
Love,NotAlwaysPerfect