Chapter Fourteen

Jonathan POV

          I was rudly awoken by Luke "Delirious your sisters back and she has Evan we have to go right now I'm gonna get the guys to leave while you pack your things okay?" I just nodded and went back to sleep.

_Time Skip_

             He must be joking I got up and grabbed my clothes turning on the shower once I got out I sprayed my clone on and walked downstairs "Hey wheres everybody?" Ryan turned towards me "Oh there outside packing there things getting ready to catch the plane did you know we were here for a month its weird cause it only felt like a few days ago since we came here" I looked at him.

       "We've been here for a month!?! Wow I didn't even know time does past when your having fun" he nodded and grabbed his bags heading out I smiled Yes I'll be here all alone with Evan yes! I walked outside "Hey Jonathan you ready to go home?" I looked to my left seeing Luke "Oh sorry I'm not going home yet I'm not done with Evan were not done cureing him so I'm gonna stay here" he looked at me weird "But your sister, she's back are you sure?"

            I chuckled "She's not here remeber we banished her your funny" He shook his head "No shes back Del and she has Evan we need to leave now!" He grabbed my arm "Ow what the hell is wrong with you she's gone!"

            He frowned "No shes not I saw here with Evan last night he called her Destiny we have to go!" I pulled my arm out of his grip "Well I'm staying here to help him your no friend if you know she's here I will stay here till he's happy again" I walked towards Craig.

         "Hey you guys leaving already?" They all nodded "Yeah we have to go its been a month and we have other business to attend to like our channels what about you are you going home?" I shook my head "Nope i have my stuff here so I don't need to worry about that well where Evan I haven't seen him this morning?"

        They all looked at each other and shrugged there shoulders "Ryan do you know where Evan is?" I looked at him "Oh I saw him go for a walk this morning but no I dont know exactly where he is"

         I looked around and saw a red jacket in the corner of my eye and looked in that direction seeing him walk out of the woods and I saw some bright blue eyes right behind him I started to walk in the house grabbing my mask and my favorite pocket knife I walk outside standing by the door watching Evan wave bye to the guys.

           I started to walk towards him I saw those blue glowing eyes again and he walked up to them then I saw a girl I walked up closer seeing her but what caught my attention was that Evan was talking about me and I smiled "AND HES RIGHT HERE!!" I screamed getting both of there attention.

           I was running and I jumped on Evan and I acsendently kicked the girl leg making her fall down with us "Heh looks like you guys already fell for me" I saw his sly smirk and I blushed "I'm just kidding anyone up for games?" I nodded and smiled getting up "Wait Ev is this Delirious?" I smirked "The one and only Bitches!" I walked inside hearing Evan chuckle and Destiny follow me and Evan inside the house.

          Before I walked into the house I felt a hand grab me and pull me back "Hey Ev me and Del are going to chat for a bit okay" he nodded and She pulled me outside "Hey Jonathan, miss me much?" I took a few steps back from her "Nope your not getting away this time" she was about to hit me till I blocked it.

            "Jonathan! Don't you dare run from me!" I ran down the street seeing the sun go down "I think I lost here" I sat down taking out my phone about to call Evan "Think again Jonathan" I fell asleep, I woke up and it was pitch black "Jonathan?" I looked around seeing nothing "Hey Jonny it looks like I control you now hehehehe" I saw a light I walked towards it "Where's Evan!" I growled.

           "Oh you mean my boyfriend, my Evy-Bear well hes fine hes gonna help me rule the world that's all" I frowned getting mad I saw a oval and the world I couldnt control my body it was doing it on its own "What the he'll did you do to me!" She laughed "Oh nothing its just that I control you now"

           I growled seeing Evan talk to her "Evan she's no good get away from her run go!" He didn't move "He cant hear you Del only I can" I was so mad I saw lights and rides I got sad cause they were at my favorite place the carnival I lost Evan I still couldn't move and she wasnt around anymore.

        I smiled trying to move my head first and I did next was my arms after about an hour or so I could move my body again okay now to find Evan "Jonathan!!!" I turned around and followed the voice it lead me out of the carnival to the forest I walked in "You shouldn't be here Del" I turned around seeing my sister "Where is he?" She giggled and disappeared I ran more into the forest yelling Evans name.

          I saw some blood I followed it leading me deeper into the forest I soon found a small cabin I walked towards it hearing a groan in pain "Evan? are you in there please answer me" I heard footsteps coming closer then it stopped I saw Evan with a big scratch on his stomach still bleeding I grabbed him helping him go back inside I set him down on the couch and closed the door locking it "Evan what happens?"

         I walked back into the living room "The kit is in the bathroom down the hall" I nodded and ran down the hall going into the bathroom opening the closet grabbing the first aid kit and ran back seeing Evan fall asleep I hurried and patched up his wound about an hour pasted and all I heard was some howls and hoots all the night animals have woken up I sat down staring at Evan I grabbed my phone calling Luke.

          "Hello, Jonathan what's up?" I sighed "Luke I saw her I'm sorry that I didn't believe you Evan, he's hurt really badly and were in the forest close to the carnival I need you to help us please we need your help" I looked at Evan seeing him slowly wake up "Okay Jon I'll be there just have to get ready send me your location" I smiled with tears coming down my face.

          I hunged up texting him our location "What's wrong Ugh Jonathan?" I faced Evan hugging him "Nothing just were gonna get help" he nodded "Why Jonathan, why does she look like you do you know her?" I nodded "Well can you please tell me about her I know that Destiny is not her real name tell me about her please?"

  Hey sorry I took so long just not having that much time to make my stories but I'll try to update as soon as possible have a great day
Love, NotAlwaysPerfect