Chapter Twenty Two

Gorilla POV

I dropped Luke and Del at a restaurant they said they were hungry probably a date but I was a bit curious I pulled out my phone and clicked on Ohm number.

Gorilla: Hey just found out that Del and Luke are together

Ohm: What!?! But I thought he was with Vanoss!

Gorilla: Which one Luke or Del

Ohm: Del! That cheating bitch!

Gorilla: Whoa calm down what do we do then?

Ohm: Were going to have to wait but I want to help Vanoss

Gorilla: I do to but I'm running low on the money

Ohm: Me to just got together with my Brycey

Gorilla: ... Good for you!

Ohm: Well are you going to join the game?

Gorilla: Yeah

Ohm: See you then bye

Gorilla: Bye

               That was so unexpected! There both in trouble! Ohm and Vanoss are going to be disappointed there gonna be heart broken but I think there perfect for each other I want to tell him but that may be to soon.

              I just can't say hey ohm Bryce is actually dating Dracula or I can't just say hey vanoss Del is dating cartoonz its just not right this is so hard why can't they grrr I stopped in front of my garage and got out Del and Bryce you better have a good reason why your playing them!

            I so mad! I got a call from Ohm on Skype I answered it hearing Dracula and Bryce fuck! Why did I have to join now I just don't want to speak to either of them mostly Bryce and Del oh I know *cough cough* I practiced this "Hey sorry guys I don't feel really good I'm really tired I'm going to head to bed now I'll play tomorrow okay?"

         Finally "Yea okay bye gorilla!" I nodded and turned off my computer this is going to be a hell of a ride I walked into my room I really was tired I layed down and closed my eyes.

Vanoss POV

               I got up and was hella board I heard the door bell ring and I got ready and walked down "Evan!!!" Bam I get tackled and I'm on the ground "H-hey Sydney" she giggled "Its been so long!" I chuckled and got up "Yeah it has" she walked back out "Arent you coming inside?" She waved her hand

             "Oh yeah hey Evy I want you to meet my best friend Kelly" I smiled and stuck out my hand "Hello I'm Evan" she smiled and shook my hand I heard a beep go off and another person pulled up "Is that Tyler?" I looked at the person carefully "HEY! EVAN!" I sighed.

         "Yup the one and only loudest bitch" he ran up to me and stopped by the door way "Idiot" he smirked "Hello~" Kelly giggled and blushed "Hi I'm Kelly and this is my girlfriend Sydney" I was shocked but not that shocked "Yea I was lesbian Evan sorry men weren't really my type"

            I chuckled "Yeah Tyler stick to men like Craig~" I whispered the last part he just had his mouth open "Wow first time meeting a lesbian I'm just surprised I'm mean and what about Craig?" I chuckled and stepped aside getting ready to run

             "I said you should fuck him sometime!" And his face was red and I took off up the stairs and down the hall "EVAN!!!" I giggled and went into the closet "Where are you~" I got out just to be tackled "Damn it!" He laughed I pushed him off and got up.

             "Anyways ready for the movie?" I nodded "Thank me for getting four" I smiled and got into my car ans they followed Tyler in the front and Sydney and Kelly in the back "So what are we watching?" They were giggling in the back "A horror movie" fuck! I get scared easily I will need someone I blushed as I parked "What's wrong Evan your face is pink!"

              What oh no! "Really?" I chuckled a bit "Evan are you okay?" Sydney had a evil smirk she knew I can get scared easily! Oh yeah I told her I was bisexual damn it! "Why dont we make this a double date then~" I widen my eyes Syd no! "Sure okay come on Evy~" I looked at Tyler what the fuck?

               He grabbed my hand I felt safe but I didnt feel loved I felt cold like he's doesn't want me "Your going to pay!" She giggled "Nope you will thank me Mr. Hoodini" I growled damn I got a text from Lui.

Lui: Hey wanna hang out with my and some of the guys?

Vanoss: Yeah when?

Lui: How about next week?

Vanoss: I will be there see you guys soon!

Lui: Okay bye Vanoss have fun with you little Wildcat~

            I blushed damn it Lui! We got out drinks and snacks along with our popcorn yum! I feel weird like something bad is going to happen but when? And where? I looked at the clock movie is going to start soon I turn off my phone and sat close to Tyler

_Time Skip_
(Evan holding Tyler arm and covering his face in the jumpscares as he squirmed)

             "Evan are you really that scared?" I wiped away my tears "No I was just-" I felt a pair of lips on mine I widen my eyes no No NO! I pushed Tyler "I'm sorry I'm just not I'm with someone I'm sorry but I don't want you to do that"

              I ran out and sat down as I stared at the glowing sky full of sparkly diamonds "I'm sorry Evan I didnt know" I looked to my left seeing a sad Tyler "Its okay just don't do that again please" he nodded "I'm tired let's go" I nodded and got up "Where's Syd and Kelly?"

             I looked around "They walked home" I looked at home weird "Don't ask me they were all like 'hey Ty were walking home bu bye!' They walked off like they were drunk" I shook my head "Syd has a bad habit of drinking and getting her lover to do the same"

           He nodded "I'll drive" I smiled and walked back to my car "Just to let you know I only see you as my brother" he chuckled quietly but I heard it "Okay Evan" he rubbed my head and I pushed his hand away "Hey!"

              He chuckled "Well let's go night owl" I hooed at him just to receive an oink "Okay stupid pig" I'm glad we went out other wise I wouldve been sad and lonely all day just to think of it I havent had a text or a call from Jon what's going on?

    Cliffhanger? Idk but sorry any misspelled words the next one might take a bit longer but I will try my best to update as soon as possible (Yes I posted two chapters in one day! Now time for three ... maybe) have an amazing day!

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect