Chapter Eleven

Evan POV

       "Hey guys time to eat breakfast" I paused the game and got up with almost everyone behind me and before I got into the kitchen I heard the doorbell ring "I got it" I yelled running to the door opening it and seeing Marcel and Simone "Hey sooooo what happened last night"

       I started to wiggle my eyebrows "Shut the duck up that's none of your business" I smiled and he walked past me "There's food in the kitchen" I closed the door "We already ate going to get ready now" I smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

        I grabbed some food waiting till Carlos and the rest of the guys came downstairs I sat between Ryan and Luke this time I didnt mind I was enjoing talking and socializing with my friends and talking about mine and there videos and what we did.

      I felt a pair of eyes on me but it didnt bother me that much I just shook it off I got up and headed to the sink starting to wash the dishes and I saw Ryan walk up beside me smiling "I could help you with this two people working together makes it better and faster" I nodded.

         We had a normal conversation talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company "Heh well it looks like were done that was quick" he smiled at me and I did the same back "I told you two makes it better than one"

         We just kept stareing at each other and I soon found that we were getting to close feeling our nose touch I was so lost in his eyes and his rosey cheeks slightly blushing I could tell he wanted something from me but I dont know what.

        "Uhh hey guys I was thinking that we could go ice skateing how about it Evan" I lookee over seeing Luke smiling and everybody walk in "Yeah then we could play some hockey!" I ran out the door starting the engine.

        "Come on guys hurry up!" I honked the horn again seeing Jonathan, Marcel, Terroriser, and Ryan walk to my vehicle getting in Ryan was behind me and Jonathan was in the passengers seat smiling at me.

        I smiled back looking into those beautiful ocean blue eyes that had a special glow to it Ryan snapped me out of my thoughts and I backed out of the drive way heading towards the skateing ring.

        I took out the key turning off the car and getting out man how I miss skateing after awhile of skating I saw a shadow of a man walking hold a boy in his hands I stopped skateing watching them walk into the light I saw me when I was younger.

        That when I remembered my dad and how he died and my friends distracted me from my problems how could they do this to me really now I need to know where my mom is at I skated as fast as I could.

         I went into the car looking for my phone it wasn't there they probably hid it from me those assholes I took off my skates and drove back home as fast as I could not caring if I ran the red lights.

         I searched everywhere finally finding it in my room I grabbed my phone quickly unlocking it and called my mom waiting for her to answer come on please pick up come on "Hello Evan is that you?"

        Yes! "Yes it is me mom where are you at?" She paused a bit "I sent you texts why aren't you picking up your phone and answering me?" I started to tear up "I put the phone on speaker and opened up my texts seeing he missed calls and unread texts.

-His texts from his mom-

Mom: Evan I heard the news were planning the funeral at my house.

Mom: Evan why werent you at the planning of the funeral???

Mom: Evan I know your sad but please answer me also the funerals in three days

Mom: Evan you werent even at the funeral what wrong?

Mom: Evan I'm leaving today Early in the morning

Mom: Evan I'm at your grandmas house were in Tokyo

Mom: Evan why are you ignoring me please I need to know if your alright please? Evan?

Mom: Evan I know you miss you dad I do to but we all have to move on I found somebody out here he seems nice want to meet him?

Mom: I know its been a few weeks, days already but Evan you not answering me is killing me on the inside your stepdad is the only one keeping me sane please answer me Evan?

-End of texts-

         "Evan I'm glad your okay Ev are you .... Crying?" As soon as she said that I hung up on her not wanting to see anyone I put my phone on silent so nothing will wake me up while I dream of my dad and mom.

        I cant beileve I missed my dads funeral and I didnt even help plan it and missed my mom leaving its all because of your friends and feelings I'm so stupid for telling Jon my problems why did he have to tell everyone.

         I dont trust anyone anymore I just want to sleep forever and never wake up I missed my dads funeral my moms wedding alot can happen in one month that's when you know its time to leave you havent even posted a video yet.

        I blame my friends for this mess making my miss my final time to spend with my dad and mom now there gone forever now all I have is sadness? How I miss my dad and mom I just want to see them one last time please.

~Entering Dream Land~

       I soon saw a little boy again that was me and two happy couples holding hands and a lonely man in the corner I walked towards the couple seeing a new baby girl and my mom with a different man.

       Soon I saw that guy go away for a long time and soon he went missing I saw my dad near my mom making her stop crying and the little girl watching me "Hi my names Emerald" I looked at her.

       "My names Evan" she giggled which made me smile "I like that name cause its the same name as my little brother over there with my mom and stepdad" I looked over to where she was pointing at and saw me as a baby.

~Exiting Dream Land~

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep!!!

     "Gah!" I sat up holding my aching heart I looked at some of the pictures now knowing who the girl is in the picture standing by me.

Hey guys me again I will try to update as soon as I can cause I know how it feels when they leave you on a cliff hanger it sucks and you just keep checking till you finally give up and look for another book to read while they make the next part it takes forever but please don't rush me I just make this up along the way so you guys could start writing your own books too! And we could get ideas off of each other but dosent matter sorry for taking up your time with this small note but have a great day
Love, NotAlwaysPerfect