Chapter Sixteen

Evan POV

        After listening to what happened today I wanted to know more about her I gave them blankets and fell asleep quickly.

_Entering Dream Land_

           I saw a girl chianed up to a wall still bleeding I ran up to her "Hey miss are you okay miss!" She shushed me and talked quietly "She will hear you keep it down please" I nodded and grabbed the pin in my pants.

        I grabbed her arm where it was hand cuffed and I started to pick it unlocking it after about sometime I got her free "Lets go now" I helped her up it felt so real "What your name? Cause mine is Evan" she nodded "My names Joan del told me about you" I just kept walking "You know him?" She nodded "Hes my brother except I'm older than him"

          I chuckled "I didnt know that del had an older sis" he smiled weakly "Shhhh she might hear us" we stop and hid up high seeing a dark shadow shaped like Joan when she pasted by us we landed on the floor "Who was that?" 

          She sighed "That's the deamon that is living inside me right now" I looked at her weird "How do you have a deamon inside you?" She grabbed my hand and sprinted towards a door "Well I'm supposed to be dead that's why she need another person to take over we gotta go now before-" there was a loud bang and screaming.

        "RUN!!!" I ran with Joan right behind her making left and right turns Joan got grabbed and I stopped following the screams and crys of her I saw here "STOP LET HER GO NOW!" the shadow stopped and turned around.

             "Now why would I do that?" I walked towards them "I'll make a deal with you does that sound fun?" I couldnt bear seeing her get torcherd again so I'm gonna take her place "Now now pretty boy calm down I want to know the trade?" I smiled "My life for hers" she chuckled "Your life for a pathetic human being your funny but I will enjoy you~ more than her"

            I mouthed Run to her and she did I felt relieved that she ran "I'm gonna make you all mine~" I growled a bit not to loud or long but short and quiet "Why do you want me anyway also what your name?" She smiled and came really close to me "Cause your strong and smart and healthy that I could control easily and my name is Destiny but I'm a good girl I'm noy bad" I backed up "If you were a good girl then why beat up one?"

          She growled "Cause I can!" I frowned "Well lets talk I have about some time I guess" she was about to say something but was cut off I was grabbed and thrown into a dark room "Where am I?" I started to walk around I saw Luke? I walked towards him.

        "Did you see her?" I looked at him and saw Del nod "I did to did you get her name?" I was so confused I couldnt do anything but listen till I got it all together I then remebered "I did" I looked down knowing that Luke was starring at me "Tell us then" I shook my head know what will happen if I did even tho I told them once "She said not to tell or something bad will happen"

          I started to wake myself up not wanting to get grabbed by Luke.

_Exiting Dream Land_

          I woke up seeing Jon and Like about to get up I ran to the door not caring about the blood still dripping I grabbed my keys and tried to look for Joan I kept running trying to listen to the sounds of crying or pain once I heard it I went towards it looking for her.

            I stopped looking around thinking that she would be on the ground I felt a drip of drool on my nose I looked up seeing her starting to wake up "Joan do not move okay" she nodded I climbed up the tree grabbing her and caring her back.

           I felt pain in my stomach again "Your hurt Ev dont move" I shook my head "No I have to get you back" she jumped off me "No your not going anywhere till I fix that bandage okay" I fell to the ground noticing that I was bleeding a lot now.

_Time Skip_

          I woke up by a shimmering pond I saw little gold fish and frogs I admired the beauty for a bit feelimg more pain in ny stomach "Gah that hurts" she giggled "Oh suck it up princess" I chuckled feeling more pain again now I cant even laugh properly.

            I got up facing her "Thank you" she smiled "Its no big deal just had to patch it up" I smiled rubbing her hair "Where is she Ev where is she?" I frowned and turned around "She's inside me doing what she wanted I didnt want you guys to get hurt"

         I looked back at her seeing her frown "That's what I did and guess what she hurts everyone you love no matter the cost" I frowned "But she promised" she looked at me "She promised me to and look what happened I hurt Luke my brother my parents and husband"

            I felt my eyes get watery "That's not what I want anymore I have to get her out will you help me?" She looked at the skies "It will only stop her if you have your true love to keep by your side and don't ever let him or her go like I did to mine" she started to cry and I pulled her into a hug.

             "Dont cry I saved you now all I ask is will you save me?" She sniffed "Yes I will" I smiled "Thank you" I squeeze her a bit tighter "No thank you" we snuggled for a bit in a friendly way till I saw someone in the corner of my eye throw something at us I rolled with her into the pond.

             She popped up getting some air to breathe "What the fuck Ev!" I covered her mouth shushing her "Evan is that you?" I noticed that voice "Jon?" A person in a baby blue hoodie stopped and looked our direction "Evan?" I smiled and walked out of the water with Joan "LUKE, JON!" del ran to me and Luke was a bit mad but stared at Joan.

        "Hey Luke" she waved at him and Jon jumped on her o chuckled "Joan!" She was struggling trying so hard to get out of his grip but gave up in a few minutes "How?" She smiled "Him" she pointed at me and they both looked at me.

             "How Evan How?" I frowned "Its not over yet I traded places with her we onlt have a little bit of time to get rid of her before she completely takes over my body so lets get started" they all nodded and we walked out of the forest.

  Hey sorry this took so long but next one should be out as soon as I finish with it I was busy I'm tired rn but I'm doing okay but have a great day

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect