Chapter Twenty Six

Hey watch the video when ever but what I really wanted to show you is at 7:20 or you can watch the whole thing doesnt really matter please continue I'll shut up now

Nogla POV

I walked upstairs to play a game by myself and I heard Evan and Del so I stopped and slowly walked up there I saw them kiss and say I love you to each other "Yes!" They both stared at me and I laughed

"Hey I'm just shipping it gosh anyways I wanna join you guys to I'm board everyones down stairs playing Mario cart and I'm tired of yelling at them" Evan nodded and I walked into mine and Lui room I smiled as Lui was playing music as he slept I kissed his forehead.

I got out my laptop joining the guys we were fighting each other we took turns it always turned out to be just Vanoss and Ohm fighting each other I didnt ship it but they seemed to enjoy each other more it seems as there getting closer each day I frowned.

But what if something happens! There room mates and Del is roomies with Toonz this is not how its supposed to go! No I won't let this happen I'm going to make it right! I watched as it was just Ohm and Vanoss on the truck again!

       I sat there and watched "Lets go bitch let's go" Vanoss lay down "I down to this" Ohm was right behind him "Yeah your protesting me?" I giggled "Yeah" I heard delirious laugh as Ohm character grabbed Vanoss and it looked like he was fucking Vanoss in the ass.

          "Oh you like that dont you vanoss" then Ohm got hit by a billboard and I just laughed after I calmed down "Yeah that's right I had to take it in the ass to win!"

           Omg! I stopped laughing "That must've been the most strangest way to win in this game present your self sexually on top of a truck and the other gets fucking beating across the face" I laughed.

_Time Skip_

          I yawned and I turned around just in time to see Lui walk in the room I smirked at him seeing his face turn a tiny bit pink "So uh David I ... wanted to ask you if .... you wanted to go" I laughed and grabbed him "Lui if your asking me out I would love to go with you" I hugged him "R-really!?!?" I nodded and kissed his neck

       He giggled I smiled "Nogla no! You havent even tooken me out yet! No David" I was pushed into the bed "Okay okay!" he just giggled and laid down on top of me I just laughed as I messed with his hair "I love you David" I blushed he loves me! "I love you to Lui"

        I better not be dreaming cause this is gonna be the best weekend ever! I have Lui and my H2Ovanoss ship has sailed! yes! I heard soft snores I smiled and slowly closed my eyes.

Ohm POV

          I laughed and looked at Evan seeing him smile I love it when he smiles I wonder if I could kiss him one more time just to feel him soft lips against mine again to feel the electric pulse threw me everytime we touch each other to feel butterflies awake in my stomach.

       "Ohm are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts Shit! "Yeah I just spaced out I guess" he giggled "Well okay you gonna log off or what?" I looked at my screen seeing its just me and Evan "Yeah I think we should sleep we don't know what Lui has in store for us tomorrow" he nodded

               "Yup well Ohm can I ask you to do one of thing for me? Please" hes using the puppy eyes I can't say no to him I cant say no to him at all! He's just to perfect for me I did I even end up with a perfect boyfriend like him? Wait what! Boyfriend? Oh god help me but Bryce! He's my-where is he anyways?

               "What is it?" He smiled "When I ask you to kiss me can you do that for me?" I blushed and nodded "Well can you do the same for me?" He nodded I smiled "Well before we sleep can I kiss you?" He blushed and smiled "Yeah" I walked up to him and kissed him passionately it slowly turned into a heated make out

        "We need to stop before they hear us Ev" he giggled "Okay" I got up and turned off the lights and went into my bed "Ohm" I hummed in response "I .. L-love .. you" It was in a whisper I barely made out the words "But I'm taken" I sighed "I love you to Ev but were happy with our loves I have Bryce you have Del this us its not going to work and you know it"

         I heard him sigh "I know but what if-" I cut him off "No! Evan its not going to work its just not there going to rip us apart this is a secret between us we are happy and that's final!" I turned around I just yelled why? I sighed "Im sorry"

        He giggled "I know but still ....... I love you" I smiled feeling my heart race I never felt like this with Bryce but him its different and I like this feeling but I also hate it at the same time.

              "I love you to Evan but we need to get rid of them Del and Bryce before we head back home" I yawned "Now get some sleep I'm tired goodnight" I slowly drifted off to sleep "Goodnight Ohm"

_Time Skip_

             I opened my eyes seeing Evan not in bed I heard the shower going and smiled I grabbed some of my clothes changing quickly "Good morning Ryan" I smiled and kissed his cheek "Good morning Evan" he giggled as he dried his hair

           The door slammed open reviling a smiling Bryce "Ohm!" And next I'm on the ground in pain as Bryce hugged me "Hello baby" he smiled and gave me kisses everywhere I looked up seeing Evan fake puke "Get a room you two!" Bryce glared at Evan playfully "Well we can barrow this one if you dont mind"

            I laughed and sat up "Okay okay I'll get out then but no fucking each other cause we dont wanna hear it" I waved at him as he walked out "Well now hes gone how about another date?" I kissed him once more "Maybe later if we have time I'm hungry" he got up "Me to Brock is making pancakes and Scotty is making bacon pancakes and Tyler's making puncakes" I smiled "Well let go eat shall we?"

         He smiled and walked out I followed after him seeing everyone downstairs Del flitting with MY EVAN! I felt my blood boil a bit I looked away and saw Luke giving the death glare towards Evan I giggled .

   This is Ohm video I was just fangirling cause its VANOHM! duh? Anyways skip to 13:50

  Hey I'm not dead just been threw a lot been going on lately I got the flu it was not pleasant and I have a concussion now from being stupid and cracking my whole neck maybe the next time I do that I probably might die so I have to be cautious parents takes away my phone at 8:30 so cant really update that much cause I take my pills and my sleeping pills at that time a lot is still going on Im just getting to busy got in trouble with the Navajo nation for not being in school and all so that's happening ugh its just to much anyway I hope your days are better than mine it will take some time before another update or chapter but I hope you liked this and sorry for any misspelled words and hope you guys have a great day!

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect