Chapter Twenty Eight

??? POV

         I'm super happy being here with Evan I love him so much! they make him sad! I hate them they don't deserve him I do! I grabbed my black mask and a bat walking back towards him I see him thinking making a cute face.

        I smirked "Hello~ Evy~" I hate this but it will make him and me happy I hit him knocking him out cold "Hahahaha don't worry you'll be happy soon with me~" I picked him up taking him into my black van driving back to my house.

        I got out seeing that he's still out I grabbed him carrying him he's so light! Wow I brought him down into my sound proof basement I  smirked tying him up I kissed his forehead "I love you so much" I exited the room.

TIME SKIP

Ryan POV

            I yawned waking up i looked over to my left to check on Evan seeing he's gone! What i jumped out of bed running down stairs seeing almost everyone except del toonz and wildcat "Uhhh-" I heard someone fall and I turned around seeing mini with a paniced face "GUYS! WHERES TYLER!?!?"

        Everyone shrugged "yea and Evan is gone to!" Then the front door slammed open revealing Tyler "Where's Evan!" Delirious came down "What wrong?" Tyler glared at him gritting his teeth "Where! Is EVAN!" Delrirous face was turning a bit red from anger "I saw him walk out with you why the hell you getting mad at me for!?!"

        I sighed and rubbed my head how does Evan even put up with this? "He's your boyfriend dumbass" Luke came down "No I'm his boyfriend" Delirious blush red "You fucker!" I punched him and pushed Luke put of my way walking out.

      Not caring if I didn't have any shoes I heard footsteps behind me so I hid seeing Tyler walk out so calmly so I followed him into an open space he fell on his knees "I can't do this to him!" Then someone appeared put of nowhere.

          "This was a deal! You gave him to us and we give you what you want!" Tyler growled lowly "I don't want anything anymore!" The person chuckled "Well okay but he's ours and you to!" Tyler stood up and got ready to fight "There's no used to do that"

          Mini ran out and stood in front of Tyler "No!" I didn't see him "Mini stand down" Craig shook his head "Mine!" He grabbed onto Tyler as he glowed "Interesting you saw that didn't you ... Ohm" my eyes widen as i was lifted of the ground and thrown into the center.

       "What do you want from Evan!" I got up "His looks and his powers!" I was confused "Powers?" I looked behind me seeing Mini disappear with Tyler "One you never turn your back on me!" I grabbed his hand as he was close to punching me "I turn my back on who ever I want to"

          He chcukled "Well I'll see you soon then" he disappear I was alone till I heard a chuckle behind me then bam! I'm out.

Evan POV

           Where am I? I tried speaking and moving my arms i was tied up with a blind fold on me fuck! I need to get out! Like now! I was squirming a lot "Hello Evan~" I stopped and felt a warm breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

          "Your all mine now~" Who was this? I feel like I know him and yes its a he I can tell by his voice "Don't remember me Owl boy?" Shit! I need to go "Now you do I see no one has called you that in a long time" I felt tears threatened my eyes.

          I started to squirm around "Let me go!" I started to cry "Now why would I do that evy?" Why I thought they killed you. He giggled "Oh how I missed you soo much I better make sure to thank Tyler for bring you to me" What?

          I felt his lips on my cheek "Sweet dreams Evan" Then I'm out like a light.

__FlashBackTime__
(Still Evan POV he's 14)

          I was laying down in the grass smiling "Evan?" I looked up seeing a guy I liked he's 15 but age don't matter "H-Hey Adrian"  (Sorry Lil_BlueberryHe smiled "Hey Evan" I blushed "Well looks like were alone wanna go to our secret spot?"

         I nodded grabing his hand as he pulled me threw the forest to our secret spot where no one knew about it up into our treehouse.

          I sat down looking at him "So um Evan I need to tell you something" he blushed looking down I scooted closer to him placing my hand on his "What is it?" He looked up to me "I-i like you well no not like I love you" I smiled widely.

       "I know how are two guys supposed to be together I know its stupid to like your best friend its okay if you dont talk or want to-" I cut him off with a small peck on the lips.

            "Adrian I liked you ever since I saw you" he smiled "So would you like to be my b-" I jumped up "HECK YEAH!" I then grabbed his hands "I mean I would love to be your boyfriend" he hugged my tightly "I love you so much" I hugged back "I do to"

Time Skip (4 years later)

              "I fucking hate you!" I threw another thing close to me almost hitting Adrian "Well I do to you bitch!" I grabbed a gun "You fucking cheater!" He smiled "I still love you" I shot the gun.

           "You missed love" I started crying "I hate you so much" He came closer to me and I dropped the gun "Evan you will always be mine no matter what happens I have you, your mine and no one else, SAY IT!" I kept crying as he held me close squeezeing me "No I belong to no one!" I then stabbed him.

           I started running far just to get away from him he was my first and maybe last love ever well for now.

___FlashBackTimeEnd___

         I hate you I hate you I hate you I started crying "I HATE YOU ADRIAN!!!" then it was silent for awhile "I love you Evan" I smiled

Well CLIFFHANGER OOOOOH sorry for taking so long I was writing a new one but reading other ones and lost touch to this but I'm still going to finish this I am committed to this ya! And sorry for any misspellings anything like that and um have a nice day!

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect