Chapter Twenty

Warning Smut ahead

Evan POV

Jon pushed me over and sucked on my neck I moaned slightly as he found my sweet spot he chuckeled and attacked that spot and I moaned

I let my hands run down his sides and grab his ass I giggled "So that's how you wanna play huh?" I giggled and nodded I placed my hands on his pants yanking on then signaling him to take them off I kissed him opening my mouth as he slid his tounge inside searching evey inch of my mouth with his tounge.

I unbuttoned his pants pulling them off as he took off my shirt licking down to my stomach I started to palm him and he was harder then me I looked into his eyes seeing it full of lust as he stared into mine I started to grind against him.

I got up and got on all fours pushing him down I pulled down his boxers seeing his hard cock spring out I licked the tip and started to tease him a bit "Evan~" I smiled and put him in my mouth as I started to bob my head up and down as I swirled my tounge around his member I hummed a little and looked up seeing him throw his head back.

I stopped and sat up "Why did you stop?" I stared at him for awhile then I took off my pants and kissed him "I need you inside me now" I think I turned him more on since he rolled me over and was on top of me now "Go easy on me please" I told him cause this was my first time doing this with a guy.

"This is your first time? I thought you already did this with someone before?" I blushed "Not with a guy um where's the lube?" He reached behind him and pulled out a small bottle why the hell does he carry around a bottle of lube? What the fuck? He started to jerk himself off a bit then he coated his fingers and stuck one in then the second one soon the third finger enter.

"Just fuck my already!" He laughed and lined himself up taking his fingers out he I felt as his tip enter me he then pushed into me and waited till I got used to his size I nodded my head and he started to thrust into me making me moan he started to go at a slow pace "F-faster~" I moaned out and he picked up his pace.

He grabbed my memeber I was already a moaning mess I started to drool as he jerked me off at the same speed he was fucking me "Your not going to walk tomorrow morning baby ~" started to speed up fucking me hard I grabbed the sheets "Jon I-I said go ngh~" I couldn't speak anymore ah just fuck it.

He started to go even more faster hitting a spot that made me moan louder "J-jon please hit that s-spot again~" I was coming close to the end "What's my name?" I ignored him as I was getting closer to relaseing then all of a sudded he stop "What's my name?" I moaned feeling my dick throbing in pain

"Delirious!" he sighed "my real name evan~" I counldnt think straight "J-jonathan!" he whispered in my ear "Louder" I hurts so bad "JONATHAN" I screamed "Louder!" He kinda yelled "JOANTHAN!!!" He smiled and started to jerk me off while thrusting into me harder and faster both going at the same speed I kissed him once more moaning into his mouth.

"Jonanthan!!!" I yelled as I released my semen all over us and the bed he thruster into me one last time "Evan!" I soon felt a a wet and warm sticky substance fill me as he pulled out and layed beside me "I love you" I kissed him passionately "I love you to and I'm going to take a shower~" I got up and grabbed my red chicken onesie.

I walked into the bathroom turning the shower on I heard the door close I smiled and turn around seeing Luke!?!? my face heated up and I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist "Hey Evan~" he had that same look Del had when he fucked me "What-why are you in here!?!?" He pushed my to the wall.

"I'm here because I heard you moaning and I wanted to get some of that for myself" I pushed him away "No your going to bed now!" He laughed "Nope how about a threesome?" I what? No! Fuck that I need to get out of here but how? He started to kiss my neck "No Luke! Go away!" I pushed him and unlocked the door seeing Jon on the bed about to fall asleep "Delirious! Help!" He sat up and I was grabbed and pushed back into the bathroom

"What the fuck was that?" He pinned me against the wall again what has got into you? the door opened and I saw an angry Jonathan "Let go!" I tried to push Luke off he covered my mouth "Jon Evan was trying to get into my pants you need to control your man!" I looked at him and bit his fingers "That is not true what the hell your the one that came in here!?!" Jon just looked at my disappointed I growled at Luke.

"Get out now!" I need to take a shower bye! I pushed both of them out and jumped in.

_Time Skip_

I felt clean and looked around the house not seeing anyone here I found a note on the counter.

Dear, Evan

I'm sorry I had to leave I got a call that my mother had dyed yesterday and I wanted to go to her funeral so I left I had a great time last night but I really had to leave and Luke came with me he's like my brother so were going home for a bit we will discus on how to get rid of that motherfucker living inside you but right now I need to take care of some family business I will come back in a week or soon.

Love, Delirious ;)

I searched the house to find more clues but there were none I guess I'm all along again with these voices I sat on the couch and watch some football maybe I should call Sydney I mean we were dating for a but but didnt take it that seriously but why not I hate being alone maybe tomorrow I'm tired.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but its like 4am RN so yeah I'm not really that tired but the next one shouldnt take that long I will try to update as soon as possible but I'm really busy with school and other stuff I don't really have that much time I'm sorry for any misspelling to so have a great day

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect