Chapter Eighteen

Ryan POV

           I was woken up by my phone ringing I answered it hearing Luke "Hey Ryan could you come back to Canada and help me Jon and Evan its very important" I smiled yes I get to see Evan again.

         "Sure, whatever" I do not want to sound so excited otherwise it makes it sound like I like like Evan he doesnt need to know that he'll tell Jon.

         I hanged up grabbing a suit case and packing more clothes going out of my house and to the airport again I watch the clouds as they passed and saw a little bit of snow falling I fell asleep the rest of the way getting woken up by one of those ladies I walked out and called a taxi driver.

          I got out and grabbed my luggage "Hey Ryan" I turned around seeing Evan and I stared at his dark chocolate eyes "Hey Evy" I smiled he came really close.

       I hugged him feeling the warmth of his body I blushed a bit I saw Jon a bit sad and mostly mad at the same time but I laughed inside he wont touch my man we pulled back.

         "Why are you here?" Ugh the questions why does he always have to know I glared at Jon a little bit but pointed at Luke seeing a girl beaide him "He called told me to come back and help you guys with something important"

          Luke nodded and we walked inside I put my stuff in the room and they were all in the living room "Well-" I looked at Evan ans heard Jon yawn loudly interupting him I growled quietly and looked at him.

       "I'm hungry right now lets go get something to eat first" I nodded and Evan grabbed his keys heading out we got into his car I was to late to ride in the passengers seat cause Jon was already there.

           I looked at Luke "Who's that" I pointed at the girl beside him "Oh thats Joan, Jonathan sister" I nodded "You are?" I looked at her "Oh I'm sorry I'm Ryan known as OhmWrecker I play with Luke and Jon there my best friends" she nodded we order at McDonald's.

        Evan stopped and held his stomach "Ugh!" I looked at him concerned "Whats wrong Ev?" I glared at Jon hearing him call my Evy, Ev that's not even cute!?!

       He chuckled he knows I'm mad I growled "N-nothing its ... Lets just go home" I was so worried that I knew something was wrong I'm going to talk to him later.

        We came back and I was about to pull him inside till Joan pulled me back "I know Ryan its so obvious you and Jon dont do it" I turned back around "You know nothing and its not like that"

       I walked back inisde and ate my food feeling Joan eyes on me it was creepy buy I didnt care I sat by Evan while Jon was on his other side.

         I finished quick cause I wasn't that hungry but I saw that Evan barely finished and Jon was still eating "Hey Evy can I talk to you in private?" He nodded and we walked upstairs to his room "What is it Ryan?"

       I walked close to him and I put my hand on his shoulder "Its not me but you I'm just worried what's going on?" He looked down and sighed "You dont have to tell me its okay I'm just concerned"

         I was about to walk out till he grabbed my arm "I'll tell you but you have to keep it a secret I guess when I was dreaming but I wasn't dreaming also I saved her I saved Joan and when we were escapeing that place the monster saw us and I traded my life for hers I could let her suffer in that much pain I also got this scrach its still bleeding it hurts but I'm fine anyways I have her inside I'm fighting her she's really strong but we have to go now otherwise the guys will worry"

         I nodded and opened the door for him we walked back downstairs seeing Luke and Joan asleep and Jon waiting for us "Jon how do we stop her from controlling Evan?" He looked at me and mumbled something under his breath "What was that?"

          I looked at him "Nothing I was just breathing loudly" yea you were just breathing I looked at Evan seeing him close his eyes "Evy what's wrong?" I looked at him worried I grabbed his hand "Hmm ... Ohm?" I smiled and held his hand "Yes its me Evy" he smiled and got up "Well its uhh getting late so I'm going to bed now goodnight guys" I nodded and he walked off and I turned around and smirked at Jon.

       "Get back here now" I flipped him off "Ohm!" I was still smiling and I turned around once I did that I was tackled "Jon stop" he put his hands around my neck chokeing me "E-EVAN!!!" He stopped and got up fast I heard footsteps come down the stairs fast "What's wrong" he was holding his hockey stick in the air.

          I got up and was about to speak till Jon pushed me and went upstairs with him "I need to talk to you" Evan nodded and they walked into his room and I followed closely behind them I was about to open the door and I noticed he locked it fuck! I tried to open it.

         I gave up and looked threw the key hole seeing Evan slowly wrap his arms around Jon while Jon was kissing him I started to tear up and I ran back downstairs seeing Joan awake "What wrong Ryan?" I grabbed my stuff from downstairs and I ran back upstairs fast hearing Two people run upstairs I knew it was Luke and Joan I packed my things fast opened the door and was pushed back in my room.

          "Ryan what's wrong?" I looked away still crying "Ryan?" I stopped squirming and everything froze for me .... Evan? I looked at the door way seeing him stand there holding Jon hand I looked at Jon and glared at him seeing him smirk a little.

         I kicked Luke off and ran out the door someone stopped me before I opened the main door "Ryan where you going?" I stopped and faced him "I'm sorry but I was told my dog has just died so I'm going back home bye" I ran outside.

  Hey I'm sorry I took so long I got sidetracked and I'm starting the next one it might take long but I will try to post it by the end of the day if not then by tomarrow sorry any misspellings and have a wonderful day

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect