11.

Lynn

I held back a little laugh as I watched Kellin undressing, dancing around the bathroom in his stupid little bra and panty set, singing some stupid song. I looked down at my phone, checking to make sure I was still recording.

I couldn't believe the idiot actually thought I was trying to get close to him, why would I ever even want to get close to someone like that? I rolled my eyes as I waited until Kellin stepped into the shower.

He was the fucking reason Vic dumped me, after I heard him singing that stupid ass song that Vic always seemed to talk about, I just knew it. Once I heard the shower start up, I counted to one hundred before creaking the door open slowly and stepped in slightly, silently thanking every higher being that my mother wanted us to have a clear shower curtain. I held back a laugh as I pulled out my phone, snapping a few quick photos of him.

The little queer was finally going to get what he deserved.

Kellin

I sighed and sifted through my closet, trying to find the best outfit I could find for the day. I couldn't really decide on what I really wanted to wear, nothing seemed right. I was torn between two separate outfits and I honestly felt like a ridiculous little girl. I felt blah and I didn't know what to wear, something that rarely happened. But today was important to me.

Today I was going to make Vic listen to me and I was going to tell him that I'm the one. His mystery dancer. I didn't really know what was going to happen from there but, I wanted to tell him. I was tired of this little game thing that was going on, I wanted to tell Vic and maybe he wouldn't hate me too much about it.

I wanted to look amazing for this though, look absolutely beautiful as I told him. Which was why I needed the perfect outfit, something that would make me feel confident about the whole thing. I bit my lip before finally settling on a little red dress and black leggings, it was simple but it looked amazing with my onyx and moonstone necklace, specifically meant for confidence and self-esteem boost. I had also lit my eucalyptus candle to help relax and destress. I was wound up tight, terrified of whatever the outcome could be. I pulled on my outfit quickly, slipping on a pair of boots before hurrying out of the room, grabbing my make p bag and backpack just as I heard Justin honking his car horn outside.

I ran out of the house and jumped in his car quickly, running my fingers through my still slightly damp hair quickly and started on my makeup.

"Why are you trying to look all cute?" Justin asked, glancing at me as I started doing my eyeliner, not an easy feat when in a care, I may say.

"Vic."

"What about Vic?" He asked curiously, "Wait... are you going to actually tell him?"

I hummed in response and bit my lip, "Should I just do regular or cat eye? This is important Just."

"Regular, you don't want to completely overdo it. What are you going to do with your hair? It's starting to frizz up."

I scowled slightly, opening up my mascara and doing it quickly. "I dunno, I was thinking a French braid, what do you think?"

"Go for a bun, that's what you had your hair like when you danced with him."

"True," I said before opening my mouth awkwardly as I put the red lip matte on carefully. Once I had finished my makeup, not really bothering with foundation or anything, I surprisingly wasn't broken out in anyway at the moment, I raked my fingers through my hair quickly, pulling it up into a tight ponytail.

"Do you still keep my hair ties in here?" I asked, reaching a hand down to search for one.

"Yeah, here," he said handing me one from his wrist. I smiled in thanks and bunched my hair up in a sloppy yet chic bun. I was nervous, incredibly so but it was going to be okay. I was going to tell Vic that the iPod was mine, tell him how I had feelings for him, hopefully get my iPod back and we'd go on from there. I was just terrified of what Vic's reaction was going to be. He was going to be pissed, or disgusted, or maybe a mixture of both. Or, he could be the complete opposite. Maybe Vic would turn out to really be my prince charming and we'd be able to be more than just awkward acquaintances.

I didn't know.

And that's what scared me the most.

I didn't know what to expect from my confession.

There were so many possible things that could happen and I didn't even know what my chances were in this whole situation.

"Are you okay Kells?" Justin asked, glancing over at me. I swallowed and nodded a little, ever so slightly. "You sure about that Sweetheart?"

I nodded again. "Yeah, I'm just nervous. What if Vic laughs in my face or makes fun of me?" I asked, tucking my bag under the passenger seat.

"I'll fight him, or I'll have Gabe and Jack do it," he told me and took my hand, squeezing it tight. I smiled but said nothing about it the rest of the drive to school.

Once we got there, Justin and I walked in, hands swinging between the two of us as we spoke of what all we had planned for the weekend when I noticed all of the laughs, the eyes on us.

On me.

"Justin, what the hell's going on?" I whispered, looking around confused when I heard it, my heard stopping completely as I stopped in my tracks. Really and totally looking around the school hallway.

Tapped haphazardly across the black and red lockers were flyers of me... naked. Under the pictures a black sentence ran across the pages, Kellin Bostwick DOES have a dick.

I stared at them absolutely mortified.

Mortified couldn't even begin to understand how I felt as I heard the music and looked up at the television screen that hung on one of the walls.

"Justin," I whimpered, watching the video of me in a bra and panties dancing around the bathroom at home, singing my song, the one Vic had interest in.

Madness.

"So you do have a dick!?" Mike laughed, walking up to me. "I knew you were a guy!"

"No I'm not," I mumbled, looking down at my dress as Justin squeezed my hand.

"Come on Pretty Lady, let's get out of here," Justin whispered. I nodded and let him pull me out of the school when I saw Lynn and Tay dragging Vic to the hall, both of them laughing and pointing as Vic stared in shock.

"Oh my god," I whimpered before running out of the school with Justin.

I was absolutely humiliated.